N-Europe

Where do you play?

Kaxxx

Behold!

10r8x9v.jpg

Ze Console stations. 360, projector, gamecube. This is above my bed, as you will learn next.

10r9005.jpg

My bed is pretty awesome, it was custom made by a local wood worker.Also in picture, wireless rear speakers, DS, Motorola V3i and 360 headset.

10r93es.jpg

The slower computer, a shuttle with a X2 3800+ and a 7800 GTX 21" CRT goodness! Also seen, my speaker control panel and the right speaker. As a side note, yes, my curtains are infact horrible. I'm working on it.

10r94e9.jpg

The Projection! Xbox360 playing some music.

10r96cm.jpg

And with flash off, to give a better idea on how bright it is.

10r96wn.jpg

Main computer setup. Logitech G15 Razer copperhead, 2 19" Xerox glass-fronted LCD's. One not functioning right now. The left speaker is also there.

10ri8fk.jpg

Flash back on...

10rib2e.jpg

Inside of the main computer, FX-60 1GB of Corsair XMS and a Geforce 6200 (soon to be 8800)

10ri8ti.jpg

Xbox Games!

10ri92g.jpg

Gamecube Games!

10rialh.jpg

Handheld Games!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nrd4.jpg

mirrors... you cheeky bastard ;)

And stefkov: i got it at some sf/anime/comic convention in gent (belgium). Technically it's not a poster, but a lump of textile you have to hang on the wall. It's awesome, i know

Behold!

10r8x9v.jpg

Ze Console stations. 360, projector, gamecube. This is above my bed, as you will learn next.

10r96cm.jpg

And with flash off, to give a better idea on how bright it is.

Sanchez hows that projector i really want to get one but all the ones i've seen are real dark. Who makes it and does it have HDTV inputs for the 360? OH and Diemtrix your setup rocks!

damn ill have to maybe get that and i might put a shelf over my bed since that looks pretty sweet how ya have it thanx mate

edit*

is this it? http://infocus.com/Products/Projectors/SP5000.aspx

and also do you have a screen or is displaying it on the wall, it looks likes its on the wall but its hard to tell, is a screen really worth buying or will it display on a wall just fine? if a screen is better what kind shuold i get i would like to get something like 120in or so

That projection in the photo is about 75" i belive, so you would need a friken large screen, my walls are wallpapered creamy white (with a pattern). It's not white but it's pretty close. I don't need a screen at all really. I couldn't give you any advice on screens, but hell, a load of sellotaped A4 sheets would do really.