NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Nintendo Wii Release Date Set For October ?

Same with FF:CC Nov 17th.But it's amazon so don't fully believe them.

i dont think nintendo have decided on a date yet but probably told publishers around october. waiting for sony to realise their plans and now that they have nintendo can a just theirs so they can have a head start in his generation

Oh FFS....anyone suggesting anything other than (late) October or November is being ridiculous. I believe Nintendo are still deciding on the exact dates. One or two weeks before the PS3 would be niiiiiice :D

________

Marijuana Vaporizers

Edited by the_mars_volta

why not earlier? Zelda is defo ready and i would think so is MP. redsteel look pretty much there as well. Wii sports probably only took them a week to make. the console is rumoured to have been in production for a while now so i really cant see any reason not to think that an August/ September release is possible. improbable maybe but defo possible.

why not earlier? Zelda is defo ready and i would think so is MP. redsteel look pretty much there as well. Wii sports probably only took them a week to make. the console is rumoured to have been in production for a while now so i really cant see any reason not to think that an August/ September release is possible. improbable maybe but defo possible.

Wii sports took a week to make! That made me laugh! ;D

I think late September early October is the earliest they would release it and SHOULD, in my opinion.

December for Europe would annoy me, i don't know why, but it just would.

Yeah i was being a bit OTT there oh well. ( refering to wii sports)

like i said is is improbable for it to come out before Oct but i believe it is possible.

october is just fine for me.

Yeah i was being a bit OTT there oh well. ( refering to wii sports)

like i said is is improbable for it to come out before Oct but i believe it is possible.

october is just fine for me.

It's o.k, i wasn't be sarcastic, it generally made me laugh! :grin:

I would love it to come out before October as well, but i just don't think it's possible or going to happen, espicially in Europe.

I think we will find out the date July/August so not long to wait.

:)

amen to that. i am on holiday in june so that is what i am looking forward to now. after that it is my birthday in september so i need to look forward to somrthing in the mean time and that is the release datails of the Wii

Anyone else getting the feeling that we may get a date sometime in June?

They've already kinda announced a estimated launch price and stated more news regarding the Wii price/launch date VERY soon....

I don't think we have to wait till July/August you know. I wasn't expecting any news on price till then but they've already started talking about it.

I think they'll announce the release date after DS Lite comes out.

I think they'll announce the release date after DS Lite comes out.

Yeah it would make sense so that everyones attention is on the Lite.

I think they will announce the price and launch date at the Games Convention in Germany at the end of August and reveal the remaining (if there is) secret at TGS in September.

After all GC grew pretty big over the years and has some nice media attention now.

And I hope I'll get there this year :)

Trying out Wii *drools*

I think i said October 27th a good while ago. I'd love if it was.

I said that, too. Luckily, I said it first in the guessing release date thread thingy, so I can still win.

I stand by October 27th.

It will hit America no later than Thanksgiving in November, so I think October is logical, considering the news that the Wiis were all being assembled earlier this month or last month.

pffft.... all i know is we here in australia probably wont see the Wii till after the PS3 i bet:angry: :angry: :angry:

Same as in the UK. Releasing it after the PS3, making any delays and making drastic price changes is literal suicide and surrender to Sony.

I think it will be a couple of weeks before the PS3 and that's why they didn't announce it because Sony would move it back and get released before the Wii.So Nintendo can get a head start in sales.

I think it will be a couple of weeks before the PS3 and that's why they didn't announce it because Sony would move it back and get released before the Wii.So Nintendo can get a head start in sales.

Your right. Two weeks isn't enough time though in my opinion but will see.

It's gotta be October worldwide and no later then November 3rd 2006 for Europe.

:)

Sign in to follow this