NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tarantino

21 Minute Super Mario Galaxy Movie

theres a Mario Galaxy thread I've never seen it.:hmm:

Oh there it is I see it now.

I have made two threads on here since September...

The first one got locked for no reason and if this one gets locked because of idiots telling mods what to do I will end someone. If anything delete these first few posts and for once try and keep stuff on topic

I have made two threads on here since September...

The first one got locked for no reason and if this one gets locked because of idiots telling mods what to do I will end someone. If anything delete these first few posts and for once try and keep stuff on topic

Unfortunately in pretty much any thread you'll find kids going "Sir, Sir, shouldn't this be locked sir, please Sir"

I didn't know that this has been posted before. However don't moan just because you start a new thread for every thought you have and people think that's wrong. Didn't you think that if there is an official thread for a game then any information about that go should be posted there?

And don't go crying about not having started a decent thread. It's your fault.

Off topic: If this was in the super mario galaxy thread i probably wouldn't have looked and been aware of it for a while.

On topic: Nice find! :)

Unfortunately in pretty much any thread you'll find kids going "Sir, Sir, shouldn't this be locked sir, please Sir"

yup its annoying. I think there should be a "hide thread" button in the main forum bit, so instead of whining "lock please" people can just hide the threads.

reasons I dislike the "lock please" posts

1)they are spam

2)I find they are disrespectful to the thread starter

3)I also think that they are disrespectful to the moderators in the forum

on topic, thanks for the info on the video :)

I didn't know that this has been posted before. However don't moan just because you start a new thread for every thought you have and people think that's wrong. Didn't you think that if there is an official thread for a game then any information about that go should be posted there?

And don't go crying about not having started a decent thread. It's your fault.

fair enough, but if I come on and see a 20 page thread I'll read page1, and page 20, most of the time I won't bother reading through all 20 pages, unless the thread makes for a very good read, which is rare, most of the time its 15 pages worth of "wow, thats cool"... maybe I'm guilty of that too much...

yup its annoying. I think there should be a "hide thread" button in the main forum bit, so instead of whining "lock please" people can just hide the threads.

reasons I dislike the "lock please" posts

1)they are spam

2)I find they are disrespectful to the thread starter

3)I also think that they are disrespectful to the moderators in the forum

on topic, thanks for the info on the video :)

fair enough, but if I come on and see a 20 page thread I'll read page1, and page 20, most of the time I won't bother reading through all 20 pages, unless the thread makes for a very good read, which is rare, most of the time its 15 pages worth of "wow, thats cool"... maybe I'm guilty of that too much...

OK I can see why you get so annoyed with it now, just think it helps sometimes when people see how much it annoys the community.

Also with looking through long threads, just scan the last 2 or 3 pages and if what you're about to put down isn't there, then post away. Most people also start these posts with "Sorry if this has been posted already etc". It's much better to have 1 misplaced/mistimed post rather than a whole thread that's all,

Sorry for causing so much controversy by just posting a new video of one of Ninty big games. It is nice to see some people on here are actually looking forward to Wii's biggest title and not just vying for a quick snipit of attention.

Yeah, I never check the big MEGA discussions.

Downloading as we speak. Cheers for the heads up 'Tino.

Is it any good? Can't be bothered to download a cam that big, so I'm waiting for impressions :smile:

Yeah, I never check the big MEGA discussions.

Downloading as we speak. Cheers for the heads up 'Tino.

1) Atif never lies.

2) The Mushroom Kingdom is still around? Wow. I'm pretty sure it dates back to times before the internet, when we painted BB Code on cave walls with our own excrement.

downloaded them now, cheers for the link gonna watch them in a sec

edit: watched them the first and last are the same bhut damn does that game look

Sign in to follow this