NEurope
Kaxxx

Nintendo still updating the Stars Catalogue?

Completely forgot i had 6635 stars on the Nintendo site but was wondering if they still update the stars catalogue monthly?

Did they ever do it monthly?

It seems to get updated at random times for the UK but usually with a gap of 3-4 months or more:sad:

What, they still update the stars catalogue. Wish they would update it with decent stuff other than mobile tones and wallpapers, which they seem to do a lot

When they put anything decent on there it's usually spare stock they've got lying around and can't shift. Or something really special like that DS offer.

The last few updates there's been have been really good. GC,DS and GBA games, Mario controller, Posters etc.

I expect one sometime soon, been ages

The spanish star cataloge is absolutly s***, it only has a few crappy items, like pokemon slippers, or ringtones.

The spanish star cataloge is absolutly s***, it only has a few crappy items, like pokemon slippers, or ringtones.

pokemon slippers, awesome

:shock: I want Pokemon slippers :sad:

that's a cool thing to have in the catalogue. All we have at the moment are phone stuff (ringtones, backgrounds) and a few desktop backgrounds...

I wanted one of the Metriod Prime ringtones, i spent stars on it, they took the stars and all i got was an empty text message, the next day my stars were put back?

Anyone know whats wrong here?

(my phone is a Smasung SGH-ZV10 if that helps)

You must check it's compatible first. There's something on the site to help you do this.

Those ringtones etc are a real waste of time. Did it not use to update around the 20th of each month or something?

You must check it's compatible first. There's something on the site to help you do this.

It is, otherwise it wouldn't let me order it in the first place;) ...i'm thinking could it have something to do with my wap settings?

Those ringtones etc are a real waste of time.

Hey, I treasure my Yoshi's Theme ringtone. Worth every star.

I have over 14k worth of stars, 14k of useless pointless stars, but I'm holding out for a Wii/Ds lite promo

Those ringtones etc are a real waste of time. Did it not use to update around the 20th of each month or something?

They did thats when they had all the good stuff then one month it just stopped and we now get crap.

You know you can get Nintendo ringtones free at loads of sites? Most paid ringtone sites let you listen to it free first, so just right click and save that file or look through the source :heh:

Hopefully Nintendo have plans to use these stars in the same way Microsoft has that point system, no? Would be cool.