NEurope
Dark Wolf

Your Favourite Zelda Game

I thoroughly recommend the Minish Cap to you, great game. I still need to play Link to the Past, Oracles and Link's Awakening.

Telly im shocked that you have never played Link to the Past. The oracle games are alright but IMO Link to the Past is an amazing game only 2nd to OOT. I still prefer the ending to LTTP over OOT though its just so magical and the music is awesome.

I thoroughly recommend the Minish Cap to you, great game. I still need to play Link to the Past, Oracles and Link's Awakening.

you need to find it for the GBA asap!!! must play it before you die!!!!

its one of the best games ever made and my fave zelda one :D

I know, GAME no longer sell it and I'm poor. :(

Yeah it is quite hard to get ahold of. Try ebay as I seen it on there for like £15 sealed a while ago.

I know, GAME no longer sell it and I'm poor. :(

saw it in gamestation for 12 good condition box too :D

i seem to find games everyone else is looking for, but i have, for great prices but games i want i cant find or they cost too much-sods law i guess :(

Link to the past. No question. I also think it's the greatest game of all time. Better then Oot. Better then FF7. Better than Mario 64. Better then any game you guys want to suggest. It was the first game I ever played, when I was about 4. I remember struggling through it for 2 years, and when I finally beat it, it was one of the greatest days of my life. Not that hard now, though. It was also the only SNES game that ever scared me. When you're five years old, those wallmasters are pretty creepy. Still, Oot was the game that converted me to the Church of Nintendo.

I'll have to say:

1) Ocarina of Time

3) Wind Waker

2) Majora's Mask

I havn't played LTTP yet :( but i think I'll have to

Link to the past. No question. I also think it's the greatest game of all time. Better then Oot. Better then FF7. Better than Mario 64. Better then any game you guys want to suggest. It was the first game I ever played, when I was about 4. I remember struggling through it for 2 years, and when I finally beat it, it was one of the greatest days of my life. Not that hard now, though. It was also the only SNES game that ever scared me. When you're five years old, those wallmasters are pretty creepy. Still, Oot was the game that converted me to the Church of Nintendo.

i hear ya brother from another mother! (lol i dont know whats come over me)

it was the first game i ever truely got absorbed into and finished-happy days *wipes tear from eye*

I can't buy things from eBay, but I'll try Amazon for LTTP.

Strike that, the lowest one has no instructions and a fake box, and you can't actually get one with a box and instructions unless you pay 20 quid.