NEurope
Dark Wolf

Your Favourite Zelda Game

Lttp > Oot > LA > MM = OOS/OOA > Minish Cup > Zelda 1 > Zelda 2

While it pains me to say it, the first two in comparison to the rest pale. But then again the advances in computer games, coding ideas and the size of games means that you are far more likely to create a master piece these days.

I actually enjoyed Minish Cap the most. It had few dungeons but they were very imaginative and fun. Also the teleporters were quite useful and it has that WW style in 2D. The environments felt so alive, full of little details.

And the best part was probably running around as a Minish.

Orcarina up-just awesome game

down-water temple

Man!! The water temple was one of my greatest videogame moments of all time!!

Since we're all doing special hierarchy's

Link To The Past > Ocarina Of Time > Majora's Mask > Oracle Series > Minish Cap > Zelda 2 > Wind Waker > Legend Of Zelda

Four Swords OWNED with mates, definately my favourite in terms of fun factor.

But yeah, i think everyone has a special place for Majoras mask, i loved the transformations, as you can probably tell from my sig...

Wand Of Gamelon anyone????/? :indeed:

Ocarina of Time:

This game is simply perfect! Every bit of feeling and emotion the characters in this game showed, I too felt!

It felt real. It was my land that was in danger, my future torn and my past reborn!

How this game managed to make me feel this I will never know, but it surely was something magical! An absolutely beautiful game, purely a masterpiece in gaming, the greatest ever!

Tough call to make here, after a lot of thinking, i'll go with Ocarina of Time. It has a good storyline, decent length of gameplay and plenty of things to do once the game is done inc fishing

Four Swords OWNED with mates, definately my favourite in terms of fun factor.

But yeah, i think everyone has a special place for Majoras mask, i loved the transformations, as you can probably tell from my sig...

Wand Of Gamelon anyone????/? :indeed:

fourswords was surprisingly good with mates. we booted it up, four players, and then spent probably half an hour killing each other in the first area. we knew that we had to do the 'work as a team' thing... but we wanted to hack each other!!!!!!

the other funny thing, is me constantly winning the rounds. id go through, ,conserve health. not die. etc etc. and the other 3 were at each others throats the whole time! id get voted 'most helpful' each time because they didnt wanna vote for each other, and so on... man it was good. ill have to do it again sometime. OR play FFCC.

i still stand by MM>>>OOT.

the feeling of 'world in peril' was more evident, and the bombers diary really meant that you became part of the 'terminian' lifestyle. you became part of the community and bonded with all the characters.

For me it's a toss up between A Link To The Past and Ocarina Of Time.

ALTTP was the first Zelda game I ever witnessed and at that time I was blown away! However the same can be said about OOT (apart from it being the first, blah, blah, blah)

Anyways, I think....... after a lot of soul searching...... I'm gonna have to go for....... crap this is hard...... The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past!

*runs for cover and hides behind a potted plant*

*runs for cover and hides behind a potted plant*

You don't need to run at all. ALttP is a 16-bit blast from the past and one of my favorite games of all time, although OOT is #1 for me.

link to the past then OOT then WW then Links Awakening then Majoras Mask then Minish Cap then Four Swords.

OOT>MM>WW

I dont know why everyone loves Lttp. Sure it was good but there wasnt enough story in it as far as i can remember its been so long since i played it.

It isn't easiy to decide, since the Zelda games are so good, but my number 1 choice is rather easy.

1) Majoras Mask

Why? It has the most unique mood, in a way that does not exist in many other video games. All the sidequests makes you able to play it for a really long time. The time concept, while sometimes frustrating, makes it feel alot more... alive, since characters actually seem to have lives etc.

2&3) Here, it's a tie, between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. If I was going by influencing the gaming industry, being a first etc, then I'd have to go with Ocarina of Time. But since I'm not, and only speaking about how "fun" they where to play, I don't know. Ocarina of Time was really fun to play, Zelda in 3D for the first time, and it was made in a really good way (old/young Link, nice sidequests, cool bosses, some very cool dungeons etc). But at the same time, it didn't have the same... feeling as Wind Waker. Which was much more vibrant, felt more alive. People seemed to have emotions etc.

Still, I have to go with Ocarina on second place, Wind Waker on third and A Link to the Past on the fourth. Why A Link to the Past before the GB and GBA games? Or before the NES games? Simple, I had so darn much fun playing it :) Moreso then Zelda 1 & 2, and I've never really gotten into the GB & GBA games, for some reason they seem like fun, but half an hour later, the Zelda magic has faded.

Wind Waker was the best. Link's Awakening in second, Majora's Mask in third and A Link to the Past in fourth.

One thing I really liked about Wind Waker was that Ganondorf wasn't just 'lol end boss', he was actually a proper character.

If we're going to put it into order, then i would have to say:

Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time > A link to the past > Wind Waker

And no specific order for anything else after that. Bearing in mind, i have yet to play the oracle games or the minish cap.

I just love Majora's Mask. The fact that it has the characters from ocarina of time but in a "parallel universe" just gives it that something special. Awesome dungeons, too.

If we're going to put it into order, then i would have to say:

Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time > A link to the past > Wind Waker

And no specific order for anything else after that. Bearing in mind, i have yet to play the oracle games or the minish cap.

I just love Majora's Mask. The fact that it has the characters from ocarina of time but in a "parallel universe" just gives it that something special. Awesome dungeons, too.

I thoroughly recommend the Minish Cap to you, great game. I still need to play Link to the Past, Oracles and Link's Awakening.