NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages.

Just won these beauties off Ebay the other day.

oracles.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone else has played these? I did have Ages when it first came out but i sold it (I was young and stupid ) The Seasons game is the only Zelda game, apart from the dreadful CDI ones, that I have never played and finished so Im looking forward to giving it a shot.

How much did they set you back. They're usually still a bit pricey.

I got both of them when they were released, Ages is perhaps the greatest Handheld Zelda ever crafted, and is definitley in my top 5 zelda titles.

How much did they set you back. They're usually still a bit pricey.

I got both of them when they were released, Ages is perhaps the greatest Handheld Zelda ever crafted, and is definitley in my top 5 zelda titles.

Cost me £30 including postage which was a bargain considering the condition they are in. Its took me ages to track down a mint set but I finally got lucky. I agree Ages was a great game but I still preferred Links Awakening.

I need to buy an SP; I want to replay the games again now, and I can't be arsed to play it on the original GBA.

I got Seasons, but never got around to buying Ages. Which one's the better game?

I hate you Hero of Time! Do you know how much I want those games! BLOODY MINT SET! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DESPISE YOU!

I hate you Hero of Time! Do you know how much I want those games! BLOODY MINT SET! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DESPISE YOU!

Very harsh but equally fair comment. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Be jealous of me as well mate !!! ;p

I got Oracle of Ages a few months ago off eBay, LOVE it. Very very mystical yet very different to others. And is it just me who feels like they are in a dream world when playing it?

I got stuck and haven't got back to it in a while like many games. I have so much to get back to and complete once my exams are over :awesome:

I got Seasons, but never got around to buying Ages. Which one's the better game?

Get both. Seasons is better than ages (but both are amazing) but they can be combined to make make one big adventure.

Get both. Seasons is better than ages (but both are amazing) but they can be combined to make make one big adventure.

Purely Opinion.

IMHO, Ages is better than Seasons

Erm, I hope its ok to point this out - I think the picture from your auction may have been copied from another one, as I have just come across ebay listing number 8288131266 (cant post a link as I dont have enough posts)

:hmm:

Hopefully yours too will be in good condition.

Also, you may want to know that the Oracle games shown in the picture are the Australian release - not that it makes any difference to how they play - just thought id let you know :hehe:

No need the new auction is mine. The games arrived yesterday but they didnt meet the condition I was hoping for ( I have high standards ) so I slapped them straight on ebay £20 for the both of them.

No need the new auction is mine. The games arrived yesterday but they didnt meet the condition I was hoping for ( I have high standards ) so I slapped them straight on ebay £20 for the both of them.

Gimp. ;p

Seriously, what was wrong with them? Sounds a bit geeky to be honest, no offense.

Gimp. ;p

Seriously, what was wrong with them? Sounds a bit geeky to be honest, no offense.

The ages box has clearly been crushed down one side and the boxes are all worn. Yes I know its stupid but I like my games MINT. On the plus side I have just got Mario Land 2 off ebay which is in as new condition. I wasnt decieved by this seller.

The ages box has clearly been crushed down one side and the boxes are all worn. Yes I know its stupid but I like my games MINT.

Each to their own; it isn't like they'll appreciate in value tbh. If you really want them MINT, you should really only buy games never to play them then, and keep them shrinkwrapped.

Each to their own; it isn't like they'll appreciate in value tbh. If you really want them MINT, you should really only buy games never to play them then, and keep them shrinkwrapped.

LOL yeah just become a collector and not a player.

Could be a worthwhile hobby....lol

The cardboard box games are always hard to find in good condition, so you'll probably have some difficulty tracking down good versions of older games.

Could be a worthwhile hobby....lol

The cardboard box games are always hard to find in good condition, so you'll probably have some difficulty tracking down good versions of older games.

Yeah I know what you mean, I was lucky to get Mario Land 2 and I thought the Zelda games were Mint hell I even asked the guy before I bidded, clearly he lied. Ah ebay how I love yet also hate thee.

*Sits at the computer and laughs maniacally*

IT WAS YOU WASNT IT!!!!!!! You got ahold of the box in the post and crushed it you evil little man!!!

These 2 games are the only Zelda games i havent had a chance to play yet. I may try to get ahold of them sometime in the future.

IT WAS YOU WASNT IT!!!!!!! You got ahold of the box in the post and crushed it you evil little man!!!

Nah, not me. If it WAS me, the games would be in my GBA as we speak and I would be sat here taunting you. Wait...

They are the only zelda games I do not own apart from the cdi ones and the zelda 1 snes remake jap only game with the kid in the baseball cap.

They are good I have played them both a fair bit, and when I have spare time and money I will pick them up.