NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shoe

Games you regret getting...

1. Wave race blue storm (It's just stupid with the everything)

2. Super monkey ball (Lost it's joy fast)

3. Sonic collection (Too hard and boring and stupid)

4. Prince of persia (Stopped working and is short)

How in the world can you regret buying Prince of Persia and waverace, they were easily two of the best games released last gen. Waverace was by far the best Cube launch title.

Games i regret getting were:

Def Jam Vendetta!! (got rid of it the day i got it)

Perhaps 007 nightfire and agent under fire, but they really did have their fun parts, but i did eventually get rid of them.

Star wars rogue squadron 3: On foot missions bored and frustrated me to tears, but I suppose the flying missions were still hella fun.

I also love Wave Racer Blue storm. I have spendt many hours on that game. It came free with my Import cube . I remember having a cube before everyone else. It was worth the money.

Don't ya think it's much better than the N64 version? I love the way you have to really drag the Jet Ski around the courses, unlike the original, where it was too easy to turn as if there was no weight to the Jet Ski or rider.

Bomberman Generation

The single player was crap didn't like it at all it was tooooo easy.

The multi player was ok-ish.

I prefer the DS version. :grin:

got to be harvest moon: a wonderful life. I was buzzing bout this for ages! really had high hopes i reserved it in GAME then waited for store to open and when got home with it after a hour or so i was getting pissed off that it wasnt as good as i thought it was gunna be.

I loved harvest moon on the snes but the GC version was a massive let down

Another one here for Die Hard Vendetta. Think I got rid of it within a couple of days , it had no redeeming qualities.

Also SSX on Tour . Just couldn't get on with it and it offered nothing new so that went back very sharpish.

Why all the negativity for Wave Race , that was and still is an incredible game.

I hope there's a sequel to Wave Race on Wii with an online mode. That would be sweet as hell.

mario kart double dash and timesplitters 2. MK really was awful, didn't feel like a nintendo game to me at all and I gave it back after a couple of hours play. Timesplitters just didn't do it for me, I didn't like the animation or the guns at all.

Bomberman Generation

The single player was crap didn't like it at all it was tooooo easy.

The multi player was ok-ish.

I prefer the DS version. :grin:

I remember how much I wanted bomberman generation

but I never saw it in stores

and waverece is a horrible game because it's too short, too hard, unrealistic, crappy multiplayer, stupid race rules, lame tricks, and few modes

POP sucks too cause it's a 1 player game, that's just really short, raelly frustrating and boring

Dragonball Z Budokai (sold it a few days later)

I skipped it when it came out because of the bad/average reviews it got, but being the massive DBZ fan I am I got around to buying it about a year later when I saw it cheap at play.com. Really didn't enjoy it, if anything it took away some of my enthusiasm for DBZ!

Bad Boys 2.........no explanation needed. and need for speed underground, that was ok for a while but then got repetitive.

got to be harvest moon: a wonderful life. I was buzzing bout this for ages! really had high hopes i reserved it in GAME then waited for store to open and when got home with it after a hour or so i was getting pissed off that it wasnt as good as i thought it was gunna be.

I loved harvest moon on the snes but the GC version was a massive let down

i dont regret gtting the game, but it was a let down from the past harvest moon i played. i was in the same boat, i was buzzing for it, i saw the first pic in NGC and was realy excited i showed my mum the pic. then friends of mineral town came out and i iterally spent days on it non stop. then i played this one and the fun was lost, the days were too long, it just lost its harvestmoon feel for me, hopefully the Wii version will be ok.

WHAT? Wave Racer: Blue Storm is brilliant. I LOVE IT. What is everyone problem with it? I remember when i first played it, wow how frustrating, but i got the feel of it and i loved everyone moment of it. I had to give it back to my friend, but I would definitely buy it...

Disappointing for me would be Mario Sunshine. it was fun, but same layout at 64, and i was annoyed because my friend had it and i could have just got it off him but i didn't. I enjoy playing it now though.

super mario sunshine. I just never got into it.

also, a game I cant remember the name of , but you played as a bee, and it was for the n64.

I regret buying TimeSplitters 2. Some people may love it, but it didn't do anything for me. I didn't find the multiplayer fun at all.

Says the guy who loves nightfire :hehe:

Wave Race: Blue Storm is one of my favourite games ever.. so much fun! ..the game I regret getting the most is probably True Crime..

Animal Crossing. I imported it from Austrilia because I had heard so many great things about it and I totally hated it.

Skies of Arcadia. Rubbish. I've could only manage 30mins or something. My brother likes these games though so that's why I kept it.

Wave Race. I sent the game back to Game the next day. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Also remember gettin South Park, i got it, and it was cool looking and it played fun. But after a day of four player, you just realised how shite the game really was.

Hmmm...

Quite a lot I regretted the first time - Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX, Resident Evil...fortunately I realised my mistake and love them all now.

Others though, I regret buying Nightfire because I'd really enjoyed Agent Under Fire and found Nightfire to be utter crap. In retrospect AuF wasn't so great either but Nightfire was a lot less fun.

Also got Mario Party 4 and couldn't enjoy it at all, even found that in multiplayer it all moved too slow to be much fun. Prince of Persia I really liked but I couldn't get the hang of double jumping for some reason and it was essential to progress further so I traded it in :( I intend to buy it again though at some point. Harvest Moon and Timesplitters 2 were both christmas presents and I never got into either of them, found Timesplitters 2's controls really clumsy and found Harvest Moon to be really dull.

I think that's about it really :) I have owned other games and traded them in but I don't regret buying them, I simply had my fun with them and moved on. :)

Sonic Adventure DX was awful, boring gameplay and full of glitches. I bought it because everyone said it was betten than SA2 which was awesome.

Lost Kingdoms, the whole game was so rubbish. The cardfighting didn't really work.

The Simpsons Road Rage, I don't even know why I bought it :o

SSX3 - First day with it was fun, but it got annoying.

And finally...Metroid Prime 2. It just wasn't really any different than the first one (I loved MP) and it was really repetive. The dark-world was disappointment.

Animal Crossing. I imported it from Austrilia because I had heard so many great things about it and I totally hated it.

Skies of Arcadia. Rubbish. I've could only manage 30mins or something. My brother likes these games though so that's why I kept it.

Wave Race. I sent the game back to Game the next day. I didn't enjoy it at all.

They were the 3 games I was going to say.

I don't regret getting Mario Kart but it wasn't all that good.

I'll add Fifa to that list. I only bought it cause it had Huddersfield in but even that doesn't make up for the piece of crap that it is. Oh yeah and true crime.

I didn't realise I'd made so many bad choices.

Mario Kart is a funny one to me. When I look at the game, I think to myself, wow, this is disappointing, but I also think, well how could they have made it better? Maybe some of the tracks are gay, but over all, the gameplay was solid and there isn't a lot wrong with it.

How anyone can regret getting a metroid game is beyond me, it's mind boggling quite frankly...

Need for Speed: Underground 2. I knew it was bad, but it cost about €10 so I felt like buying it. Played it once and threw it away. Not even worth €10.

Die Hard, True Crime, Lost Kingdoms This is why I tend to stay away from 3rd party games on the cube as ALOT of them are absolute rubbish. All those who mentioned Skies of Arcadia may you all burn in hell :D

Some pretty stu... er... odd tastes here. I regret nothing! Ahah!

..other than games that people regret buying, is there any that people bought and regret getting rid of?

..I had Pilotwings 64.. Turok 2.. Super Smas Bros.. and got rid of all of them to get Perfect Dark..

especially bad when you consider I found it impossible to obtain an expansion pak.. even to this day..

Sign in to follow this