NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

IGN E3 Awards are up.

A few suprises there especially the winner of " Biggest Shock of the Show " :grin:

Wow..the award is just...shocking.

How could Spore be "Best Technological Excellence" ahead of the Wiimote? Its lunacy! At least it won 2 others.

Spore owns Nintendo, if you can't see that you're a fool.

That game is going to pioneer this industry further.

Remember Spore will be multiplatform, how about Spore + Wiimote?

Imo, you can't compare spore with the Wiimote.

It's a bit like saying "which one of these was an advanced to the music industry? The Beatles or the CD?"

Yeah you have a point.. each one brings it's own cards to the table.

Seeing at this point, the Wiimote hasn't proven suitable application of the technology (where as Spore has) I think that is how Spore got the edge.

The FHC isn't finished yet really.. for most games.

Yeah you have a point.. each one brings it's own cards to the table.

Exactly. One is what you're listening to, and the other is how you're listening to it.

We'll need new hardware and new software if we want this industry to progress. One or the other won't suffice.

Spore won techincal excellence from the point of view of a game, not hardware, i mean the wii won 2 awards what more do you want.

I think Spore deserved to win it to be honest. I saw the award at 1st and thought "WTF", but yesterday before work I saw a thing on BBC Click thingy and the way it works is incredible.

I think Spore deserved to win it to be honest. I saw the award at 1st and thought "WTF", but yesterday before work I saw a thing on BBC Click thingy and the way it works is incredible.

LOL I think I seen the same thing. I woke up and just slapped the tv on and there was an E3 special on BBC 1.

I know Okami is good, but I would bet that Zelda is better. Cockfags. Demos are just demos anyway.

Best booth Nokia? lol

Presentation to me is a tie between MGS4 and SSBB, but that's relative.

Zelda is probably the best game there, but things can't be judged by demos. Still, Bioshock is looking pretty damned awesome.

Sign in to follow this