NEurope
CVD

WWE Smackdown Judgement Day - TONIGHT

I'm guessing by the lack of thread = lack of interest for this £15 Smackdown! PPV on Sky Box Office. Therefore I'm not going to bother posting fancy graphics of the match card.

Is anyone else buying it tonight? Seems like this could go down as the one of the biggest failures in WWE history. I'm probably halfing if with my mate to soften the blow, but this will probably still suck.

Thoughts?

My opinion: Sky should only make the 'big 4' on Box Office (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series) instead of showing this horsecrap as pay per view.

i'm not gonna bother ordering it, waste of money, and like i said before, we already pay for sky sports why the hell should we pay again for the PPVs?

I can't remember all the matches but here's perdictions for what i do remember.

Undertaker vs Great Kali- Undertaker for the win, i know they been pushing Kali and building him up but seeing as Undertaker hasn't been on SD since Kali showed up and KO'd him this is like a "return" kinda thing again and Taker never loses those.

JBL vs Rey Mesterio (Champ) for the World "Heavy" Weight title: I reckon Rey will prolly win, JBL still has the US title and i don't see them giving him 2 titles.

MNM (champs) vs Kendrick and London for the Tag Titles: I want MNM to retain, K&L are good but i don't see them making good champs, but OMG the Tag divisions have really gone to shit as of late, they need more (good) teams, what happened to the Mexicools? Only Supercrazy seems to left where'd the other two go?

juvi left a while ago (said on wwe.com they wish him all the best in the future etc)

not gunna buy this PPV as the lineup isnt to exciting

predictions:

World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio vs. United States Champion JBL

Hope rey wins..i like JBL and respect what he can do in the ring but i dont want him to have two titles...also rey is one of the most enteraining wrestlers in the WWE

King of the Ring Tournament Final

I want booker to win :) but have a feeling lashley is gunna become king thou

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

hopefully london and kendrick but i think MNM are gunna cheat to win

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali

i cant see taker winning this as he cant chokeslam him (i think) i think its gunna be a undertaker wins by DQ as khali will hit him with a chair or sumthing

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry

Kurts my fav on smackdown and hope he wins..mark is strong etc but i dont think hes very entertaining to watch in the ring

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

poor no1 contender isnt there anyone better than super crazy...i like him but hes like a velocity sort of guy these days. helms to win

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay

this will be match of the night :D..i really enjoyed there match the other week on smackdown and them having another match will be a treat..finlay to win

Melina vs. Jillian

dont care

Only reason I'm buying the PPV is for Benoit/Finlay, I fucking love the wolverine.

juvi left a while ago (said on wwe.com they wish him all the best in the future etc)

Left? ah crap,i was hopin he just had an injury and would be back soon. How about Psycosis? Thats a shame the Mexicools were...well cool, should have been Tag Champs too

Only reason I'm buying the PPV is for Benoit/Finlay, I fucking love the wolverine.

Yeah that should be a brilliant match even though it's had no real build up.

My predictions & thoughts:

PPV doesn't look good. Doubt I will buy it. Smackdown is certainly the "B" show.

World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio vs. United States Champion JBL

Prediction: JBL. Rey Mysterio has been booked like a paper champion. He has been beat 3 weeks in a row which is a situation a Champion should never be in. It just doesn't make any sense for WWE to put the champ in a position like that. Shouldn't he be defying the odds and coming out on top despite the opponents JBL throws at him? Nope we have him beat by Mark Henry &Kahli and we have Kane beating the crap out of him then chokeslamming JBL.

King of the Ring Tournament Final

Prediction: Bobby Lashley. WWE want to make Lashley a star so it would make sense to have him beat Booker T and become the new KOTR.

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Prediction: London & Kendrick. Can they beat MNM for the 6th time (I think) and become new champs? I think so.

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali

Prediction: Undertaker. Wow this is going to be crap. Would it hurt to have Undertaker show himself on Smackdown once in a while? Or even do some of that freaky lightning shit he does? I could careless...Khali is supposed to be horrible in the ring and why do the insist on letting him speak (if you can call it that...).

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry

Prediction: Kurt Angle. Why do we have to have a rematch? They had a rubbish match at the Rumble.

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Prediction: Gregory Helms. Well would it have done any harm to actually build up this match? This is probably going to be one of the matches of the night if they give them enough time. Do you get the feeling WWE doesn't give a damn about the Cruiserweights?

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay

Prediction: Chris Benoit. Should be match of the night.

Melina vs. Jillian

Prediction: Melina.

If my brother decides he wants to get this I might split the cost with him but otherwise I'm not getting it. WWE don't seem to care about Smackdown so why should we??

Wrestling is less cool than Pokémon

from a long time poster such as urself i wouldve thought by now that u knew that we dont care what u haters think :shakehead

APPARENTLY (according to a mate of mine) DX are indeed being reformed at the next raw PPV. Which will then be HHH and HBK (dx) in a feud with the mcmahons.

Awesome if true i loved DX back in the day. But wont be the same without the new age outlaws, chyna and x-pac :). They may get some up and comers to join DX thou

Well, I for one was very impressed last night, the PPV was well worth the purchase. Benoit/Finlay was a classic, the tag team title match was an exciting opener, the main event was great. The only bad thing I can say about last night was how the great Kali beat the Undertaker... with a fucking kick to the face. But with that exception, last night was awesome, well worth the £14.95.

I didn't bother watching the PPV but I might buy the repeat as it's suppposed to be a decent show. I was surprised to hear that to be honest because it didn't look very good.

So is it worth £15?

Wrestling haters :zzz:

I don't believe Undertaker is actually letting himself be jobbed off like this.

This better be leading to something big with Undertaker doing something amazing to get back on top...and back into the title hunt.

No, I was being serious. If you look at previous threads, you'll see it's usually me that makes the wrestling jokes, but Kurt beat me to it this time with his touch comedy genius :bowdown:

im SICK and fuking tired of YOU! making stupid imature unfunny jibes in wrestling threads go fuk off no one cares what ur views on wrestling are! :angry::nono:

now onto ur normal broadcast: im looking forward to raw tonight..HHH has been forced to make a apology about hitting shane with the sledgehammer. I dont think he will and HOPEFULLY will attack the spirit squad later in the night against HBK weather by "accident" or helping him :D

It would be best to try and keep all threads on here clean and on topic without people posting some one line reply to try and get a rise out of someone. Stay out of threads that don’t interest.

qwybhjsbhjduiop

Oh come on!!....If we were to do what you've just done to every thread there would be no discussion at all!!

I've heard from a female source that the only way to be a 'decent' guy within this establishment is to be more-or-less up each other anyway

I watched the Experience highlights, saw the line-up and laughed at how WWE has gone down hill..I watched it around 2000/01 when it was good, not anymore :P

I watched the Experience highlights, saw the line-up and laughed at how WWE has gone down hill..I watched it around 2000/01 when it was good, not anymore :P

there doing a nice build up to both DX and ECW returing right now so not all is bad. Anything got to do with Smackdown is terrible right now though so bash that all you want...

PS: It nice to see my posts were deleted, well done

I reckon when ECW returns, they'l put it on Friday nights, scrap Smackdown and put all superstars that are on Smackdown on RAW, thus bringing the WWE back into 1 and back into the attitude era by also bringing back DX.

All hail the people with wonderful and exciting lives who have the time to bash something they've not seen in years, I really wish I was one of them...

On topic: There's a WWE vs ECW TV special coming on sometime in June, I believe that will be the beginning of the new born ECW. Finally there's a bit of decent competition to keep the WWE Superstars on their toes.

how can u judge how good new comers such at umaga, carlito, chris masters, batista, randy orton etc if u havent seen any of there matchs ffs

sure the story lines arnt as good (on smackdown) but the new breed are as good as anyone from 5 years ago (all presides john cena)

get ur facts straight