NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Hideo Kojima. (huge MGS4 spoiler don't click) (now with spoiler tags)

THIS IS SO YOU CAN'T SEE THE SPOILER IN THE PREVIEW

Bad News: "Snake

will die in Metal Gear Solid 4,"

Good News: "so I can work on other projects"

One of those projects will be on the Wii, and because he likes the system perhaps it will become his home platform.

Could he be defecting? It's not as if he doesn't have the money to work on a HD console..

Yeah, i saw the 1UP show, they had an interview with Kojima. He said Snake would die.

Yeah, the trailer pretty much gives you that impression. Still... :(

It'll be a shame to see him go.

What ever hapenned to Eclipse? It was that game by Kojima, supposedly being made for the Cube about a father and his son. It just disappeared. Hint Hint?

WOW, Kojima has guts. I don't think any computer game has ever killed off the main character. Does it mean no more Metal Gear?

WOW, Kojima has guts. I don't think any computer game has ever killed off the main character. Does it mean no more Metal Gear?

There'll still be plenty of room for prequels I'm sure. Unless they clone Snake, making a super-ageing super clone. :P

He said he doesn´t want to make any more metal gear!!!! I think kojima productions has enough money to make new ip´s!!!!

He said after MGS2 on PS2 he didn't want to make any more.. Now he's made 2 sequels to that. Plus he can always use characters within the series to create spin off games

He said after MGS2 on PS2 he didn't want to make any more.. Now he's made 2 sequels to that. Plus he can always use characters within the series to create spin off games

Metal Gear Raiden? Anyway, Metal Gear Solid 3 was a prequel. :D

Would be nice to see a Metal Gear game on Wii, maybe a remake of the first?

Metal Gear Raiden? Anyway, Metal Gear Solid 3 was a prequel. :D

Would be nice to see a Metal Gear game on Wii, maybe a remake of the first?

Metal gear on the nes right?

But that will be on the Virtual Console.

says who? No konami game has been confirmed for the virtual console

So im guessing a remake of metal gear solid, which would be stupid as it has already been remade.

Personally i would rather see Metal gear games on the ps3 or 360, metal gear games have always been about cinematic experiences and Wii doesnt seem to have them sorta games, i would like to be proven wrong.

Thanks Moria, I still can't get the new spoiler tags to work.. has the button been updated?

Thanks Moria, I still can't get the new spoiler tags to work.. has the button been updated?

Just press the spoiler button, it will pop up with an input box which is the text above the spoiler box.

[*SPOILER=spoilertitle] TEXT IN HERE [/*SPOILER]

Take out the *'s obviously.

Nice. Someone who earned himself such a status that nobody can tell him what to do, and is not afraid to use that status. Let's see what else he's got besides Metal Gear.

Well i went over this topic with my mouse and saw what was meant to be hidden under the spoilers tags. :indeed::smile:

Although i suppose it's pretty obvious, really. :)

Metal gear on the nes right?

Yes Metal Gear on the NES. It'd be silly to make a remake of Solid again.

But let's see what else there is besides Metal Gear.

Personally i would rather see Metal gear games on the ps3 or 360, metal gear games have always been about cinematic experiences and Wii doesnt seem to have them sorta games, i would like to be proven wrong.

What about people like me who won't own multiple consoles, probably just a wii. I'll still want to play it and i think it would make good sense as i'm sure there'll be many wii owners who want to play it.

Nice. Someone who earned himself such a status that nobody can tell him what to do, and is not afraid to use that status. Let's see what else he's got besides Metal Gear.

You're talking about Kojima right? They guy that said "I wont make MGS2" then made it. "I wont make MGS3" then made it. "I wont make MGS4" and he's making it.

Just checking.

In the right hands a developper could create a hugely cinematic masterpiece on the Wii.

Just don't expect many- an advantage of having multiple consoles as mentioned.

You're talking about Kojima right? They guy that said "I wont make MGS2" then made it. "I wont make MGS3" then made it. "I wont make MGS4" and he's making it.

Just checking.

That's true, but this time he's actually started on other projects.

He never said "I won't make MGS 4" by the way.

This isn't really a spoiler now, is it? Since they did show Snake shooting himself at the end of the E3 trailer. This was made public, which gives me a second thought that maybe Kojima is kidding with us and there's a twist that Snake doesn't actually die.

So im guessing a remake of metal gear solid, which would be stupid as it has already been remade.

I couldnt agree more. Despite my hate for Sony MGS series is really for their kind of machine or the 360 as stated. Also aint the 2 NES MGS games on the MGS3 re-release for the PS2 in June?

It seems to be a craze now...

Tanner died in Driver 3, remember?

Sign in to follow this