NEurope
british lad

What is the worst Nintendo 64 game you ever played

Out of the games I own Id say the worst is Forsaken. It got a very good if not great review in ONM at the time and I was quite hyped about it - they said it was really lightning fast! I got it on release and never got into it, memory card saves never worked, the game was slow and I only completed it once using a whole pile of cheats and the ending wasnt that exciting!

Anyone else get this and have any good views about it?

Out of the games I own Id say the worst is Forsaken. It got a very good if not great review in ONM at the time and I was quite hyped about it - they said it was really lightning fast! I got it on release and never got into it, memory card saves never worked, the game was slow and I only completed it once using a whole pile of cheats and the ending wasnt that exciting!

Forsaken was one of my very favourite games for the N64, I have great memories of long multiplayer sessions on it. Plus my Lecturer at Uni was the Lead Artist/Animator for it - we got to see demo footage of Forsaken 2 in one of our tutorials.

glad nobodies said goldeneye or perfect dark cause that individual would get a swift kick in the never region

glad nobodies said goldeneye or perfect dark cause that individual would get a swift kick in the never region

But someone said Ocarina of Time and the mods seem to be slacking off, since i have yet to see him banned from the internet. No... THE WORLD.

Out of the games I own Id say the worst is Forsaken.

[..]

I like Forsaken too. It's one of the few console games that let you actually go in every direction.. Level design was very fun that way. The one thing I hate about this game is though, they screw this gameplay up a little by not having the options to turn off auto level and auto roll (as far as I can remember). It's a little bit disorienting if you want to go up a tunnel above you and turn around, then your ship suddenly changes position..

I can't really remember the worst game I played on the N64. I didn't have many games, 12, with 10 of them ¹st and ²nd party. Well, the worst I can remember is probably South Park (the FPS). From Acclaim, I though it would be something like Turok gameplay with Southpark humor (which I still enjoyed at that time), but the gameplay was very boring and frustrating. I gave up (--> had to return it :roll: ) when I encountered those aliens. I still have nightmares about those turkeys (not really though :P).

Extreme G. I thought it was pretty crap TBH.

Donkey Kong 64.

Biggest disappointment ever and terrible in nearly every way.

And that bloody Jack-in-the-box.....Grrrrr

:o :o

How can you say that!? DK64 is one of my favourite games! You deserve a slap... ;)

Lamborghini 64.

[spelling fooked up....but it was so bad it doesn't justify being spelt correctly :P]

Superman 64. 7 stages dedicated to flying through rings. Terrible combat sequences, ridiculous amount of fog making it hard to see just to name a new of a multitude of flaws with this game. Packaging and game menu was decent though...

i didnt really buy the crap ones but I was really disappointed by DK64, mario kart 64 and F-zero X. i thuogh fzero on n64 was terrible. GX is way better.

Superman 64... by a long shot.

The worst (and probably the best N64 game) however was a Japanese launch title called "Fire Electric Pen".

BEST COMMENTATING EVER.

Alright, now im not gonna be popular for this....but most of my games were amazing games like Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, Goldeneye, Conkers bad fur day and Mario Kart.....all amazing games, so my least favourite were....

Mission Impossible

and

Jet Force Gemini

Beetle Adventure racing was one of the best third-party titles on the N64 (it was developed by Paradigm, the Pilotwings 64 people).

Also, Mission Impossible wasn't a particularly good game but I enjoyed it, probably because it had more unintentionally funny moments than most other games put together. Who can forget the Embassy level where you have to follow Schofield into the toilets, and then she pulls out her little pink gun and tries to shoot you? Pure gold. (Does anybody actually remember this or is it just me?)

Beetle Adventure racing was one of the best third-party titles on the N64 (it was developed by Paradigm, the Pilotwings 64 people).

Also, Mission Impossible wasn't a particularly good game but I enjoyed it, probably because it had more unintentionally funny moments than most other games put together. Who can forget the Embassy level where you have to follow Schofield into the toilets, and then she pulls out her little pink gun and tries to shoot you? Pure gold. (Does anybody actually remember this or is it just me?)

Both classic games. I used to love messing things up in Mission Impossible.

Fighters Destiny was ok!

Good to see someone overruling Beetle Adventure Racing, a mate o mine had it and although it lacked courses, what it had was great stuff. So many different routes and stuff to do, we loved it!

im almost sad that I never tried Superman 64 with all the love thrown at it..

But maybe ill get a chance on the Wii!!! They must release it as a downloadable..