NEurope
british lad

What is the worst Nintendo 64 game you ever played

Quest 64, but the n64 had no great traditional rpg games as far as I know.

Orge battle was a great N64 rpg

Orge battle was a great N64 rpg

Thanks, I'll see if I can find any revies of it.

wow, I really like the 2d style of the screenshoots I've found.

ill give u 3 mario party 1,mario party 2 and(guess what comes next)MARIO PARTY 3!

:bouncy:

ill give u 3 mario party 1,mario party 2 and(guess what comes next)MARIO PARTY 3!

:bouncy:

Multiplayer bliss not your thing?

Multiplayer bliss not your thing?

i feel suicidal everytime i play it.thats not a good sign

I take back my post about Pokémon Stadium being the worst N64 game.. I just remembered the worst 64 games of them all! Get ready.. Its the crap-game of DOOM!

Jeopardy 64!

It got like 6/100 in N64 and they wrote something like: "Its funnier to put cement on your feet and jump outsided a cliff than to play Jeopardy 64!" xD

The game had like 50 or 100 questions and I think it was the only 1-3 player game on N64 :heh:

Mission Impossible rocked I loved it :).

Worst N64 game is easily Buck Bumble, how i tried to get into it, but it was just pure shit.

Knife edge. Never heard of it? Exactly.

Picked it up for £3..what a terrible game, i was like 10 at the time.

Knife edge. Never heard of it? Exactly.

Picked it up for £3..what a terrible game, i was like 10 at the time.

I have that, played it once though

The worst N64 games I played (I know there's worse, but they've already been mentioned) were Cameleon Twist and Twisted Edge Snowboarding. Both bought by my dad. After those two, I never let him buy any games anymore without asking me first what to get.

Some guys here say that Mission Impossible, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Party and Pokemon Snap are the worst n64 games? They're great games! Even worse, that automatically means they'r rating them below SUPERMAN 64?? Have you ever played SuperMan 64?? Fortunately for you, you never played that game for sure. I played it, for like 2 minutes and it was enough to mess up my life. It's been 6 years and i still have nightmares and seizures, and my throad was burned by my numerous throw-ups in these past 6 years.

Some guys here say that Mission Impossible, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Party and Pokemon Snap are the worst n64 games? They're great games! Even worse, that automatically means they'r rating them below SUPERMAN 64?? Have you ever played SuperMan 64?? Fortunately for you, you never played that game for sure. I played it, for like 2 minutes and it was enough to mess up my life. It's been 6 years and i still have nightmares and seizures, and my throad was burned by my numerous throw-ups in these past 6 years.

Some/most of us have never played Superman 64 so we don't know how bad it is.

I always made sure not to buy shite games, but possibly the worst game I played on N64 was Shadows Of The Empire.

Quest 64 wasn´t such a bad game. Sure it was no epic game but it really don´t deserve title worst game.

It was more of an adventure game than an RPG imo.

People just had too high expectations of it when it came.

MM is an amazing game and very under-rated purely because many people didnt give it a chance and gave up playing it before they even started.

The same can be said about Quest.

As for me, can´t think of anything.

I got myself an american console and the games I got, before the ban of buying import games came along, were all great.

Some/most of us have never played Superman 64 so we don't know how bad it is.

I always made sure not to buy shite games, but possibly the worst game I played on N64 was Shadows Of The Empire.

I LOVE shadows of the empire, though at the time, i was never really good at games.. so i haven't finished it yet.. i feel compelled now.

Donkey Kong 64.

Biggest disappointment ever and terrible in nearly every way.

And that bloody Jack-in-the-box.....Grrrrr

:horse: This game was so bad, i was starting to think of things to do with the game cart itself. In the end, i used it as a paperweight. Lex Luthor: Solve my maze. What friggin maze

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/egm07.htm

If anyone wishes to read the review of the game, i found it on this site

I LOVE shadows of the empire, though at the time, i was never really good at games.. so i haven't finished it yet.. i feel compelled now.

I was about 8 years old when I got this game. I did play it a lot, but about a month after I got it my dad bought me GoldenEye.

Never played SOTE again.