NEurope
british lad

What is the worst Nintendo 64 game you ever played

Oh man theres so many shit games..

I'll just take one that I own right now:

pokesta.jpg

Pokémon Stadium, its not the worst N64 game, but it was mighty disappointing. Its too slow with all the stupid animations and with the annoying commentator.

Don't even think this one had a point, Pokemon stadium was godlly if you got the GameBoy cable and uploaded your pokemon.

My friend George played that hardcore and got this beasty Machamp which was unstoppable.. can't remember all his techno mumbo jumbo but he had to train 6 of them to level 100 to get it right because it was hard to get it to get this trick or soemthing.

30.jpg

Rugrats Scanvenger Hunt

Played this game at my cousin's house and it is the worst Mario Party rip-off ever (although it may be better than mario party seven :hmm: ).

601082.jpg

Rugrats Scanvenger Hunt

Played this game at my cousin's house and it is the worst Mario Party rip-off ever (although it may be better than mario party seven :hmm: ).

That was awful. Had that when i was younger.

The worst N64 game i have played would probably be LOZ : Majora's Mask. The three day limit, the same interface as OOT and the fact that none of us could do it without a guide.

The worst N64 game i have played would probably be LOZ : Majora's Mask. The three day limit, the same interface as OOT and the fact that none of us could do it even with a guide.

MM>you

However, I agree that some may have struggled to do it without a guide; I finished it without one though. However, when you think about it that way, wouldn't the RE series be the worst games ever.

How anyone can do those games without ever consulting a guide is beyond me(all bar RE4 though).

MM>you

However, I agree that some may have struggled to do it without a guide; I finished it without one though. However, when you think about it that way, wouldn't the RE series be the worst games ever.

How anyone can do those games without ever consulting a guide is beyond me(all bar RE4 though).

I did R Evil 1 and 2 and CV without a guide when they first came out on the PSONE and Dreamcast. That was back in the day when I didnt know about Gamefaqs.

MM is an amazing game and very under-rated purely because many people didnt give it a chance and gave up playing it before they even started.

How about:

-Aero Gauge

-Lode Runner

-Gex 64

-V-Rally 64

All of those utter crap!

Never played the others (would have liked to have a go though just to see what they were like), I loved V-Rally 99 Edition.. finished it with 100% completion.. was part of a great Christmas for me coupled with Goldeneye 007 as a present for me and my bro :) ..couldn't get enough of them..

..the game I got least enjoyment from was probably when my friend brought pokemon stadium with him to my house (and I'm NOT a pokemon fan..at all..) ..found it all very boring.. apart from a couple of the minigames..

..and I have played Carmageddon 64..

Fifa 64, i remember saying this not long ago. So someone must have asked this already(?)

Fifa 64, i remember saying this not long ago. So someone must have asked this already(?)

..my first n64 game..

Rugrats Scanvenger Hunt

601082.jpg

Oh man my little brother bought that game from the local rent shop when he was younger, he chose it over Duke Nukem, lets just say he doesn't like to talk about it to this day.

..ok.. Carmageddon.. it was a bad game.. a really bad game..

..but was it THAAAATT bad? ..remember N64 Magazine giving it 8%.. and I had it for a while and while it was pretty clear it was pretty bad, I think there are worse games out there.. and obviously millions better!

Superman 64 was just terrible

I would be flying along with a car above my head then suddenly I would explode!

retrogaming.it/n64/superman_05.JPG

As long as old superman doesnt quit his full time job (Professional snooker player)

N/B carrmageddon was funny, in a crap way (with it's green blood zombies and weird non-existant car physics)

Mission impossible

possible4.jpg

You're on my list.

-V-Rally 64

And you.

Mission Impossible and V Ralley were awesome. Heathens. :p

The only game i played that i didn't like was that Michael Owen footie game.

wasnt there already a thread about this somewhere?

well without doubt: Carmageddon 64

I was stunned.. traded it for Resident evil 2.. best swap ever

OMg Vigilante 8 frecking pwns!

It had it all storyline, cars, girls and powerups with 4 player Vs * a dream game*

I agree i had alot of fun with Vigilante 8, it was awesome to play multiplayer with.

and Body Harvest was a very underated game imo. I enjoyed it alot.

I agree with Carmageddon 64 being one of the worst i played.

Pfffft mission impossible was awsome!

Superman 64 easily the worst game ever. I mean common what super hero has to fly through rings in the air just to get to the bad guy? Is he gonna leave if you don't fly through the ring!?

Lego Racers.

Also, Mission Impossible was pretty "shit-hot".