NEurope
british lad

What is the worst Nintendo 64 game you ever played

ZELDA: OOT

Good one dude! *Points gun to head and asks Caris to politely rephrase his sentence*

That one where you control a computer chip that takes control of different robot animals. I can't remember the name but it got some good reviews but sold poorly so i picked it up much later. Was just awkward.

That one where you control a computer chip that takes control of different robot animals. I can't remember the name but it got some good reviews but sold poorly so i picked it up much later. Was just awkward.

:shock:

I loved that game.

Holy Magic Century was a piece of sh*t. I think the US name was Quest 64. Either way it was crap, and also impossible.

974.jpg

yaaaaaah hmmm thats the easily the worst ive played it was my younger sisters and i kind of tried it :) im so embarrased haha

I fuc*ing hate that game!!:angry:

whoa me too. i would have liked to post that one earlier but i couldn't remember the name of the game ;)

here is it: shittiest game of the whole n64 era:

clay_fighter_63_1-3.jpg

whoa me too. i would have liked to post that one earlier but i couldn't remember the name of the game ;)

here is it: shittiest game of the whole n64 era:

Never tried the game on the N64, but I remember I have the snes version. I was too young to know whether it was good or not but I liked playing as the taffy man.

For a more serious answer.

Carmageddon 64

Yes, that game was really terrible lol.

Superman 64, someone had to say it.

SOLVE MY MAZE!

Pokemon Stadium was pretty shit, worst 64 game i played.

I own a Nintendo 64 but alas no games. I played Zelda: Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64 DS but I can't exactly call those classics crap.

Holy Magic Century was a piece of sh*t. I think the US name was Quest 64. Either way it was crap, and also impossible.

I 2nd this. I bought it expecting a decent RPG like FF oh how wrong I was. I kept getting killed of Rabbits while I was trying to beat them with a stick..true story.

Superman 64, someone had to say it.

Nothing more to add.