NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Sandhurst Year 11 Prom + Afterparty 2006

Great, more afterparty stories coming out the whole time. Some guy wanted to get with some girl and it was obvious he did etc. Blah blah blah.

Drama! At The Afterparty

This may not have occurred to you, but we don't care what happened at your prom or the 'afterparty', because we don't actually know any of the people involved, therefore any potential for amusement is removed. Even if we did know said people, we still wouldn't find it funny, because, let's face it, most of us grew out of 'OMG this lad had like a WHOLE bottle of cider lololol and was like totally wasted and got off with this GIRL, like OMGWTFLOL!!!!!11' stories many years ago.

This may not have occurred to you, but we don't care what happened at your prom or the 'afterparty', because we don't actually know any of the people involved, therefore any potential for amusement is removed. Even if we did know said people, we still wouldn't find it funny, because, let's face it, most of us grew out of 'OMG this lad had like a WHOLE bottle of cider lololol and was like totally wasted and got off with this GIRL, like OMGWTFLOL!!!!!11' stories many years ago.

This may not have occurred to you, but some of us might care and some of us might know the people.

Of course most of you know none of the people, and of course it occurred to me whilst writing it up. I merely put names in to make it easier for people to understand. It gets hard when you keep saying 'A girl' and 'The boy'.

Alternatively, if you couldn't care less about what's in the thread, don't come here. It's that simple. This thread ALSO has a question bundled with it; asking for other peoples opinions on their own afterparties and Proms. This isn't just me showcasing, I'm asking for other people to share their stories too. If you couldn't care less, once again, don't bother with the thread.

Wow.....That story sounded slighty chavy..

Indeed....

I never went to my Year 11 prom, and I'm glad I didn't, apparently is was as boring as!!...I'm not going to my 6th Form Leavers Ball either, partly cos I can't be asked and don't like that kinda stuff anyway (plus I think there's a meal involved and I don't like eating in unruley (sp?), loud, hot environments) and partly cos it's not like my gf can come.

Not that my one matters anyway, I'm going with my gf to her leaving thingy when I go off to see her a few days after the ball of my 6th Form thingy. So hopefully me n her will do okay that night. :)

Wow.....That story sounded slighty chavy..

I thought it was awesome actually, sounds like the sort of parties I go to :heh:

I had my 6th Form Leaving Do last night. Had my camcorder with me too.

Lets just say. lots of drinking and dancing. (watching drunken teachers trying to dance is quite funny - expacially one of the Religious Studies teachers smoking and drinking at the same time). The whole night was fun (well, after a load of alcohol). Only thing i regret is trying to hit on one of my friends (didnt work as she has had a boyfriend for over a year now)...im not looking forward to talking to her on monday.

But then, i am looking forward to showing the teachers the videos.

I had my 6th Form Leaving Do last night. Had my camcorder with me too.

Lets just say. lots of drinking and dancing. (watching drunken teachers trying to dance is quite funny - expacially one of the Religious Studies teachers smoking and drinking at the same time). The whole night was fun (well, after a load of alcohol). Only thing i regret is trying to hit on one of my friends (didnt work as she has had a boyfriend for over a year now)...im not looking forward to talking to her on monday.

But then, i am looking forward to showing the teachers the videos.

Just remember the golden rule. You don't remember it, therefore, it never happened. ;)

good rule.

Yep, I've used it many a time (twice) and it works like a charm.

Doesn't always work quite like that though. Sometimes it's more like; it did happen, but I never remembered it. For instance, if one were to break one of one's bones whilst intoxicated.

For instance, if one were to break one of one's bones whilst intoxicated.

Sounds like a story if you ask me :grin:

Sign in to follow this