NEurope
DiemetriX

Summary of E3 (funny)

That was.... strange. What the hell was the PS3 firing at the 360? Roasted chicken wings? Eh?

:) lol not bad.. :P

But I was falling out of my chair laughing at this one :) (I don't think its been posted anywhere around here? :$ )

:) lol not bad.. :P

But I was falling out of my chair laughing at this one :) (I don't think its been posted anywhere around here? :$ )

That has actually already been posted, but it's funny non the less. Riiiidge raacer! :)

So was I!

Don't you just lovce it when he says "it's based on actual historical japanese battles. So here's this giant ememy crab, and I can attack it's weak point for massive damage..." :laughing:

Oh, and let's not foget: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raaaaaaacerrrrrrrrrr!!!

Argh why doesn't YouTube give me sound anymore :sad:

God, that second is hilarious.

"with historical battles that actually happened in japan. Now here you see this giant enemy crab ...."

"Now you attack its weak point for massive damage" "the ps3 will sell for 599 dollars, 599, 599,599" "giant enemy crap/b" "599 dollars"

"RIIDDDDGGGEE RAAACCCEEERRR"

So was I!

Don't you just lovce it when he says "it's based on actual historical japanese battles. So here's this giant ememy crab, and I can attack it's weak point for massive damage..." :laughing:

Oh, and let's not foget: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raaaaaaacerrrrrrrrrr!!!

Japanese history according to Sony.

They forgot the part where Sony made thousands of people go mad when they showed the controller, but other than that they pretty much summed it up nicely :heh:

thats quite frightening, must be because its late.

For true.

See your image that was my highlight of E3.

This thread is one of the funniest I've read for a while :D

"with historical battles that actually happened in japan. Now here you see this giant enemy crab ...."

hahahaha!

Hahaha! *wipes eyes* Oh man, that's some good humour right there.

Remember that "PS3Grill" site? I'm sure everyone's seen that. I'd post the link, but since I'm new here, it seems I'm not allowed, lol.

That was.... strange. What the hell was the PS3 firing at the 360? Roasted chicken wings? Eh?

Well, the PS3 looks like a gasgrill. Or a mailbox that's contained firecrackers *Krsssch... BOOM*