NEurope
Mokong

THE FINAL: ITALY vs FRANCE

Animated_Italy_Flag.gifwctrophy.gifAnimated_French_Flag.gif

Italy vs France

The time has come, the world was shaved down to 32 teams who traveled to Germany, 30 of those teams have now gone home and we are left with just the two. Two teams who have fought as hard as they could to gain their place for this the biggest of footballing nights that comes but once every 4 years. But only one team can get the gold and lift the trophy high and be called World Champions for the next four years.

*ring announcer voice*

Ladies and Gentleman, Children of all ages.... LLLLLEEEEETTTTTSSS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMMBLLLLEEEEE

:bouncy:

9-Jul-06 - Berlin - 20:00

1 - 1 after 90mins and Etra Time

5 - 3 after Penelties

Italy are the 2006 World Champions!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU FRNECHIES!!!

HENRY TO SCORE A HATRICK!!!

Nah, bein serious, I do want France to win, but I think Italy are playing some beautiful football at the moment. Its gonna be tense but I have a feeling the French Frogs will triumph. Zidane will have the game of his life.

Vive la France!

I hope France wins. Good send off for Zidane. He is a legend of football and I've enjoyed watching this master for many years.

I was hoping for this it should be a good one, nothing like germany-italy though.

Anyway i hope we beat france, i dont see why we cant we well see soon enough, as long as its a good match.

I will be supporting France, simply because I reckon they'll be the underdogs and it's always nice to see an underdog win through (though I will be betting on Italy). Hopefully this will be a great tournament finale, and quite frankly it's going to be nice seeing someone other than Brazil lift the cup.

You cant call a winner from these two teams. Italy seem to be more favorates due to a more lethal attack than portugal. france are great offensively but seem to lack in defence.

Cant wait to see guttuso and viera clash!

And guess who has the R-E sweepstakes on Italy! :wink:

But I want France to win anyway, as Italy come under the divers imo along with Portugal and the Argies.

Man, if italy win, I WOULD SO NOT REGRET IT LOLOL

*to mordor

CMON FRANCE!

haha

Poland did have a tough group though..........but yeh, you'll always have to follow them to mordor! :heh:

C'mon France

After last nights performance, holding on to the 1-0 lead, they deserve to lift the trophy. And it will be a good send off for Zidane, winning it twice in his International career. I lost all respect for Italy ages ago.

I seriously wanted Germany to beat Italy. I don't like the fact that for the first time there's a WC Final I'm old enough to remember without Brazil in it. So this is strange.

Despite the fact I followed AC Milan all last season (Ricky Kaka, man!) France have a fantastic squad. It'd be perfect for Zidane to bow out of football as a World Cup winner, a nice bloke like Thierry Henry should be able to properly lift the trophy, Franck Ribery to be known as a Scarfaced World Cup winner and Florent Malouda to have a World Cup winners medal next to his tube of Preperation H.

France to Win!!

Zidane has played awesome this tournament and it would be a great way to end a legendar career!

Go Italy! I dunno why, but our family support Italy so I just kinda go with the flow...

Come on France.

Pfft, my team got kicked out in the group stages.

hmm I dont watch Soccer but I'm going for Italy simply because of good food:D

God why is everyone supporting france? They are so ignorant! Come on you Italians! they are such nice people ^^

My money is on France (literally) I hope they win! I still can't get over the way Italy beat Australia so I don't think they deserve the win.

france totally deserve to win. the french arent so bad and zidane is a legend so his final match should be legendary too. i dont mind if the italians win it either, but i would prefer france to win. i will buy the shirt of the winning nation :) and i like the french one better!

I don't get all the hype over Zidane here, yes i agree he is a great player but this world cup i feel he's been far from his best and IMO on their performances in the group stages they were lucky to get out of it.

I'm gonna put my support on Italy for this one, dispite the fact it will mean my Italian mate won't be shutting up for four years