NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Miyamoto please sign here!

This sunday Miyamoto was in New York, signing peoples stuff. And I was thinking: If I was there what would I have him sign?

So... what would you like for Miyamoto to sign? Your breasts? :smile:

I think I would like for him to sign a copy of the first Zelda for NES.

Hmmm.. I'd want him to sign my Super Mario Land cart(GB) as it was my first ever nintendo game.

It was on Sunday? I'm only 30 mins from NYC, but the big apple and only 200 people getting in? I'm not about to queue from 3am.

A few people from these boards (and who've left) were at the London signing. Most people got people to sign copies of Zelda/Mario.

I already met Shigeru Miyamoto and I got him to sign something for someone else.

That dude is pretty cute and awesome.

I'd buy a triforce GBA and get him to sign it. Someone sold one of them for $1000 on eBay.

Yeah he has. I was in the queue with him. I SKIPPED TEH QUEUE. Did he mention my awesome queue skipping skills of doom?

Stealing a previous idea.... I'd get him to sign Super Mario Bros for the snes, my first ever game

I shook his hand, TWICE.

So did I. I've never beat off so long and hard than on that evening. Miyamoto signed my copy of Wind Waker.

Dous anny one knowe it is an rude gestior to shak a hand of a Japanese guy? Well it is to Japanese customes! I shook his hand to ones but now i bow!

ps i would like him to sign my red and white DS

yup i too met him, shook his hand for a good 20 seconds. got mario sunshine and mario world signed. wish to do it again, and again, and ask him to adopt me

Yes yes, I took along various things for him to sign, but it turned out he was only signing one item per person, so Steve, who didn't have anything to have sign (just wanted to meet the bugger), volunteered to have something signed for me, which was cool.

So in the end I came away with a signed box for Zelda: Ocarina of Time and a signed cartridge of A Link to the Past.

Booyah!

I think he said that the first Super Mario Bros for NES, was his favourite game. But I kinda think you should make him sign his coolest achievement to you. So I think the Zelda series deserves some respect.

He signed my Wavebird, which was pretty cool. If there was another signing I wouldn't bother with it, not too fussed about that sort of thing any more.

I think I would like for him to sign a copy of the first Zelda for NES.

That's what I would get him to sign. A nice Miyamoto signature on my shiny gold cartridge!

I so wanted to go to the london signing when it was on, was even going to fly over to london just to go to it but alas money wouldnt streach that far :(.

I would get him to sign my nes, sexiest console ever created by mans own hands.

I'd gethim to sign my Mario 3 Cart, or mario 3 GBA cart, something to do with mario 3 anyway

Dous anny one knowe it is an rude gestior to shak a hand of a Japanese guy? Well it is to Japanese customes! I shook his hand to ones but now i bow!

ps i would like him to sign my red and white DS

No, I am Japanese and it isn't rude to do that. People shake peoples hands all the time in Japan. They can't get enough of it!! :)

And Shigsy Signed my copy of Mario Sunshine came to London, and I shook his hand and gave him a drawing of Link and Yoshi I made.

If I met him again, I would ask him I he kept it, and if he could sign my NES, ha ha ha.

Well he signed my Issue... [where the fuck is the hash key on this american keyboard?!].. my issue NUMBER ONE of gamesTM, and circled the word 'Gamecube' and put a lil' heart next to that.

If i got him to sign something again it would me my bedroom door. I do not quite know how that would work, but shutup.

Sign in to follow this