NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Jennie has got fatter. you can see.

Richard 4TW.

I still have a crush on Jennie shame she went a bit insane about her bf last night.

I still have a crush on Jennie shame she went a bit insane about her bf last night.

she was wasn't she?:shock:

Pete will win because of his condition, it's a given.

Nikki is an annoying, mentalist bitch.

Glyn is thick.

Just my two cents, as this year has been rubbish. Bring back Victor and Jason.

Pete will win because of his condition, it's a given.

Nikki is an annoying, mentalist bitch.

My ten cents, this year has been rubbish. Bring back Victor and Jason.

Victor was an absolute legend. Yeah this years been shite, just cheesy comments mixed with meaningless retarded confrontations. Example "Ugh, i just dont like the girl, im gonna go out and yawn at EVERYTHING nikki says".

Atleast we didnt have attention seeking gay people this time round, Marco being the prime example. Richard wasnt really an attention seeker, I liked him, and he should win.

Honestly, the fact that Nikki got VOTED back in shows this nation just wants to see a love story between a man with a condition and a woman who loves attention.

I hope glyn falls down the steel stairs when he is evicted tonight.

pete isn't going to win coz of his condition! that's not fair! that's taking the win away from him in a way before he's even had a chance!! he'll win because those people who have watched it from the beginning will vote because they LIKE him, not because they feel sorry for him!

nikki shouldn't be allowed to win, they've screwed up the formula too much this year, take it back to basics channel four! i stopped watching when they introduced the second house and all ash did was bloody cry! i started watching again this last week only coz it's the final this week.

richard has been the most honest housemate of them all, even pete lies so as not to upset people. richard should win but pete will. as long as nikki doesn't finish high tho.

and what happened with jennie about her bf last night? i missed a lot of it :(

I've just voted for Richard.

What time does it start tonight? My TV menu is playing up.

on from eight till eleven, tho 9 out of 10 cats is on in the middle of it.

i just voted for richard too. you just know lots of young girls are gonna multi-vote for pete so there's no point, and yes if he wins i'll be happy enough, he deserves it. but so does richard so if he can come second that's fair enough.

i'd say jennie for 5th place if it were up to me. not because i like her coz i don't, but just so that nikki can finish 6th!

I would have prefered Richard but Pete was my 2nd favourite for the win. Now what are we going to watch every night.

Dont worry the Premiership starts tomorrow :D

Yeah I cant wait come on Manchester United

:(:(:(

Nikki lol she came out and just was like nooooooo why are they booing me and stuff!

" what about my best bits?"

"you have already had yours nikki."

hahahaha

But I swear Nikki was a bit of a nutter when she came out! And Pete just went OTT!!!

Pete was amazing when he came out! Was really inspirational when he was saying about how he was at a really bad patch of his life and how his friend said to get to heaven he had to win BB.

Best.Housemate.Ever.

:(:(:(

Nikki lol she came out and just was like nooooooo why are they booing me and stuff!

" what about my best bits?"

"you have already had yours nikki."

hahahaha

But I swear Nikki was a bit of a nutter when she came out! And Pete just went OTT!!!

Yeah Nikki was geting booing by all the people

Pete was amazing when he came out! Was really inspirational when he was saying about how he was at a really bad patch of his life and how his friend said to get to heaven he had to win BB.

the rest of us are pretty much f**ked then. :p