NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Richard ftw, an absolute hillarious housemate.

I've never laughed as hard as when he made lisa cry, I was in hysterics.

Richard is a very good housemate, especially over the last week or so. I hope he comes second or third.

Richard is a very good housemate, especially over the last week or so. I hope he comes second or third.

Second of third??? Who do you want first? (Loads shotgun ready incase of mentioning a housemate beggining with the letter 'G')

pete for the win, richard for second place, and nikki to be locked away in there while they demolish the house!

did you see it tonight? her performance in the bathroom was a repeat of that "who is she?" crap, only now it's so obvious she's playing up to the cameras coz she's been told on the outside world what people liked. she even checked to make sure the cameras could see her past richard while she faked her tantrum!!

and she goes about breaking the rules on purpose coz she's bored and then moans that she'll get punished...

sorry people, sorry, needed to vent. as long as she doesn't place high 2moro night i'll be happy!

Nikki has lost all respect from me, The performance she gave infront of pete with all the cheesy shit was obviously acting.

But hey, you cant blame her, she might have £100,000 in the bag.

lol the end of bb with the three of them standing around in the most akward sielence had me literally loling.

I wouldnt mind Glyn or Pete winning. Obviously i want Glyn more so then i win some money's.

Although i do think Nikki has been the most entertaining. Without her i think channel 4 would struggle for footage and would just have to do an hour of pete in the diary room.

You're going to need to be a bit more specific Canand.

I hope Pete or Richard win, Richard most I think.

You're going to need to be a bit more specific Canand.

I hope Pete or Richard win, Richard most I think.

I mean on Wednesday might did she moan at her

I hope Richard or Richard win, Richard so deserves it

Corrected :)

Yeah canand, you dont seem to make much sense. Are you sure your 19?

I wouldnt mind Glyn or Pete winning. Obviously i want Glyn more so then i win some money's.

Although i do think Nikki has been the most entertaining. Without her i think channel 4 would struggle for footage and would just have to do an hour of pete in the diary room.

i would happily watch pete in the diary room for an hour, much more entertaining. when she started to lose it a few weeks in nikki was entertaining, but the constant moaning got to me too much. now she's showing herself to be conniving (sp?) and malicious (sp again?). she's a selfish spoilt brat!! (and why moan about tasks? if you didn't wana do them you shouldn't have auditioned!!) i never thought i'd actually grow to hate someone through the television, but she's proved that i can!

"he's a manna!" lol!

I mean on Wednesday might did she moan at her

Nikki always moans.

Hell, i am nikki, i'm a naughty girl and deserve an arse whipping.

Also, i have hair that smells.

Loved that bit.

Yeh Nikki is just getting annoying now. She's obviously playing up to the camera cos she knows her temper tantrums are a hit with viewers. Its just obvious that she puts it on.

Before she was evicted I found her funny, and I thought that her getting the boot in the first place was wrong. But since she's come back into the house, she has been very annoying indeed.

I'm finding Nikki a bit annoying now too, although to be honest, I think that if most people came out of the house and were told that people liked the tantrums, they'd act the way she acts upon going back in. And I still don't think she's playing up to the cameras half as much as John Tickle did when he was put back in.

Richard was hilarious in the diary room last night, when BB was speaking to him in Welsh. I didn't use to like Richard, but he's probably my second favourite out of the ones who are left now, after Pete. Glyn is most definitely my least favourite.

That reminds me, I really must vote...

I used to vote every week in BB, but for the past few years I've only voted in the finals.

Me neither, big waste of money

one little vote is hardly a big waste of money, especially seeing as how a chunk of it goes to charity!

iv always liked richard, hated the way he was always picked on the first few weeks. but yeh the diary room was especially funny last night, particularly glyn, shockingly!! usually he's really boring, but he was great last night.

What did Glyn did do in the diary room?? Can't remember...

Anyway, the FINAL is on tonight!!! Can't believe its the end already!!!

What did Glyn did do in the diary room?? Can't remember...

Anyway, the FINAL is on tonight!!! Can't believe its the end already!!!

when big bro would only speak in welsh, glyn had to go into the diary room with nikki. remember she was breaking all those rules because she was bored and then started moaning and crying coz she'd get punihsed? (what does she expect?! jesus i hate that girl!!) glyn was pissed off too, so when she asked him to translate her english into welsh, when she said "sorry, i'm very sorry, i'll never ever do it again", glyn translated it into welsh and the subtitles came up with "Hello, it's Nikki, I'm a naughty girl and deserve a good arse whipping. Also, I have hair that smells." :D:D:D

Oh yeh, I remember that.

I think Richard has been one of the funniest housemates recently. And I like the way he was so honest about how he sees Aisylene in the house and how Richard told her his feelings straight up, no bullshit. He said how she has always got a face like a babies smacked bottom and hardly bothers with the tasks. Respect goes out to you Dickie. I hope you do well. lol.

RICHARD FTW PEOPLE!

Any housemate that has done the full time in big bro doesnt deserve it, so lets boot out Nikki, ashlene and Jennie (Actually, jennie's sexy. She's allowed to win in my opinion) :p