NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

I'm pretty sure this is correct: the current housemates are to pick one of the four reinstated semi-housemates to join them for the final week, and that housemate is eligible to win the cash prize.

Anyone seen the Imogen home sex tape?

Has anyone NOT seen the Imogen home sex tape? :heh:

This series has been good, but it's definitely has its fair share of bad-ness. For one thing, i think they've dragged it on for a bit too long. There's been far too many housemates, but i think with certain housemates deciding to leave/get chucked out that they had no choice with that matter.

The selection process definitely needs to be better in future. The golden ticket thing was a great idea, but the end product didn't live up to the hype. Susie contributed little.

Although, there have been some definite shining moments. Pete, Glyn, Richard and Nikki have been excellent!

the four i think will be - Lea, Nikki, Micheal and Spiral

pleaseeeeee housemates choose nikki

This years BB has been the best for me. Definately.

The 4 housemates I want back in are Nikki, Grace, Mikey and Spiral. Its tommorrow isn't it??

Has anyone NOT seen the Imogen home sex tape?

I haven't seen it :cry:

I agree I hope they pick Nikki. Pete and Richard will but Ashlynee wont nor will Imogen. Glyn will pick Mikey and the northen lass will pick hmm who knows she could be the decider.

Not sure i really like this idea to be honest but the 4 i reckon will be:

Nikki, Lea, Grace and Mikey.

Only think those as i cant see the public wanting the others to be honest. I know they hate Grace but i think everyone would like to see Imogen, Mikey and Grace in there together to see what happens.

EDIT: I also heard that ITV are trying to hijack Big Bro for the next series... It wont be the same if it goes on that crappy channel.

Nice guess Platty, you were right.

Im hoping Lea will be the one to go in and she may stand quite a good chance. I think it may go something like this, providing they all get a vote.

Richard- Lea

Pete- Nikki

Glyn- Lea ( possibly )

Ashleyne- Nikki or Mikey

Imogen- Mikey or Grace

Jenny- Havent a clue.

I reckon:

Pete - Nikki

Richard - Nikki

Glyn - Lea

Jenny - Nikki?

Ashlyene - Mikey?

And Imogen will be out!

Yeah I totally agree with Imogen being booted. I was mad at Pete as he was sooooooooo close to nominating Ash. If he had just done it then she would have been leaving this Friday.

This is quite wierd, just turned it on after the unusual activity in this thread, i see Lea and Nikki sat talking in a kind of Booth thingy, whats going on?

Forgot how hawt Nikki was also

Imogen to go...that boring bitch. All she says is:

I know BABE

I know what you mean BABE

Yeh exactly BABE

BABE BABE BABE......SHUDDUP

Wow. When i was watching the nominations, was i the only one who found Jennie pretty attractive? She had the messy hair and rough look, but...man..:o

Imogen to go, cant belive she is still in, boooo! Jennie's hair looked cool during nominations but she had ronald mcdonald makeup on lol. Was the camera purposly trying to stop shoing nikki's arse in those hot pants when they went into the other house????

nikki better not win!!!!!

Pete or Glynn :D

Word.

Glynn to win I says, when "his song" came on, it was freaking legendary!

Haha.

And erm...I hate Lea. SO much. I would enjoy stabbing her with a rusty spoon.

I don't get why Lea is so popular, I hate her. She goes on about her sex life all the time, commenting on how much cock she gets (since her time out of the house). Fuckin bitch, you're a bloody mother for god's sake. Its disgusting. Just like your face.

Wow. When i was watching the nominations, was i the only one who found Jennie pretty attractive? She had the messy hair and rough look, but...man..:o

No no you wasnt the only one, she looked pretty damn good with the messy hair and crazy makeup...Indie Chick style.

I think Jennie is pretty fit. In a weird way. But yeh, she's pretty fit.

Jennie looked pretty hawt last.

I'm not watching this until Friday as Nikki is back in, and if she goes in the real house, im not watching it after that.

Also, i didn't know there was an Imogen sex tape!?!?

Also, i didn't know there was an Imogen sex tape!?!?

Get with the times. :heh:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who likes Jennie. She makes my megazord really happy.

Get with the times. :heh:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who likes Jennie. She makes my megazord really happy.

lol.

(bloody 10 character limit)