NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mario114

Need help with ram

My pc keeps crashing on rome total war, it says there is a probelm with the ram, so I though it maybe best to just buy anouther 512mb, I saw this on pc world, is it any good:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0881649852.1147970451@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekaddhkmekjedcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=16&sm=0&tm=undefined&sku=309033&category_oid=-28001

512MB PC3200 DDR MEMORY

# 400 Mhz Memory Speed

# 184 pin Module Configuration

# (64x64)

# Non-ECC

£31.99

Is it any good? and what is the Mhz? thing mean.

Also can I just plug it in my self and thats that, or does it need technical stuff done to it?

Cheers in advance :D

Yeah, get your RAM from Crucial. They're great for helping you check that it is compatible, and they only sell quality. Are you sure there isn't a way to resolve your problem wihtout having to spend cash though?

Are you sure there isn't a way to resolve your problem wihtout having to spend cash though?

I'm not 100% sure, as I think my fan for my graphic card is damaged (the guy who repairs my pc said he didn't have the part to sort it out, but sayed it should be ok for now, untill he gets it. That could explain the turning off, but the error report sayed ram?

Sign in to follow this