N-Europe

Muse - Super Massive Black Hole

Lammie

Saw them play last Friday on the Werchter festival and thought they were amazing. They of course played such classics as New Born, Plug In Baby, Feeling Good, Time Is Running Out... but also a couple of their new songs. Not sure I can remember them all (not that familiar with them yet), but Super Massive Black Hole got a great response from the crowd I think and they topped off their performance (in the encore) with Knights of Cydonia. Fucking amazing. I loved it. So gonna get their album soon.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they are utterly fantastic live. Seeing them twice this year, once at reading and the other at the Eden Project which I am especially looking forward to. It's gonna be absolutely unbelievable seeing them play there.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets went on sale today for UK dates. Anyone get them?

A mate of mine sorted me and my brother out standing tickets for the Wembley date, which is where I saw them a few years back and that was in seating.

Were £35 per ticket.............quite a bit, but definitly worth it.

We (well, my dad) tried to get tickets for their concert in Antwerp in December, but it's likely we won't have any tickets at all. They apparently sold out pretty fast... I hope some still become available though. I'd love to see them again.

i got muse tickets!! woo!! Not only my first Muse gig but my first gig:bouncy:

By a professional band anyways. To anyone whos seen them - will this spoil alot of the other concerts i may see as theyre so good live?

• 3 weeks later...