N-Europe

Muse - Super Massive Black Hole

Lammie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just heard Knights of Cydonia, it was aired on radio in the USA last night. I think it's bloody amazing! Trouble is, I don't know if I'm allowed to link it here. :/

You would be correct sir.

wow. just listened to the song... it is very different. very very different.

i will definately buy the album (hey, its MUSE!) will probably listen to a couple of them beforehand though. just to work out 'how the album sounds'.

what i mean is,

showbiz: looking into space from earth

origin of sym: looking FROM space to earth

absolution: the apocolypse and the end of it all.

listening to the supermassive as i type this message... and i got this image of dancing robots in my head! sounds very much like it could be set AFTER mankind...... *shivers* cant wait for the album!!!

Just got hold of it aswell. Try before you buy ain't it! :wink:

Only listened to first three tracks so far, and it's amazing. I'll probably be listening to it over and over tonight I would have thought.

I saw em do this last night on Jonathan Ross, in fairness it has grown on me and was very good live. Ive only heard it three times now but each time my appreciation of it has grown. Im looking forward to buying it next week as a single to get me warmed up for the album.

I'd like to hear the new songs but wouldn't know where to get them (other than buying the album when it finally comes out of course). I'm loving this new song; it's very different but it's just a great song and I can't stop singing along. I also can't wait to be seeing them play live again in like, two weeks. =D

Nope, sorry. Didn't mean for that to sound that way. I'd go ask on msn or something if I really wanted them.

I have to ask though, are all the songs on the album in the same style as Super Massive Black Hole (so, different) or are they more like the older songs?

Nope, sorry. Didn't mean for that to sound that way. I'd go ask on msn or something if I really wanted them.

I know you didn't mean it like that. But, i know how these things turn out, so i decided to get in their first and warn people off posting links. :p

have talked to some mates of mine who have heard it on the radio. one of them isnt a muse fan, and he HATES it.

the other two who have all the albums, heard it. and either:

didnt know it was muse OR

thought WHAT THE HELL HAVE MUSE DONE?

but in saying that, listening to supermassive black hole a few times, we all like it heaps. to me, its one of those songs that grow on you.

anyway. have listened to a live thing of 'starlight'. and i really love that song. i cant wait to buy the album. very excited.

I have to ask though, are all the songs on the album in the same style as Super Massive Black Hole (so, different) or are they more like the older songs?

Super Massive Black Hole is rather different to the other tracks on the album. I'd say it's a bit of a black sheep compared to the rest.