NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Muse - Super Massive Black Hole

My favourite is Invincible. Followed closely by Soldier's Poem and Starlight.

I don't like Invincible, my least fav on the album, that and Assasin.

My favs are Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight and Knights of Cydonia.

Hmm, I prefer Muse's more 'romantic' side to their 'epic' side. I wish they would just release an album full of sons like Invincible, but maybe thats just me.

Hmm, I prefer Muse's more 'romantic' side to their 'epic' side. I wish they would just release an album full of sons like Invincible, but maybe thats just me.

I wish they'd release an album full of KoC and Apocolypse Please!

Though think I would be tired when I finished it. Those songs take me effort to listen to them sfor some reason.

For those of you that 'aint heard yet, Knights of Cydonia is on Muse's official Myspace page. It's so amazing!!

http://www.myspace.com/muse

EDIT: Anyone got the SMBH single yet? I'm thinking about buying it, A Crying Same sounds like a great b-side.

For those of you that 'aint heard yet, Knights of Cydonia is on Muse's official Myspace page. It's so amazing!!

http://www.myspace.com/muse

Thanks for posting this. The song rocks! =D

I'm definitely looking forward to their album. Yummm.

http://www.museandamuse.com/news.html - Another new song, 'Map of the Problematique.' Just press the play button under the news post (June 4th). I've heard some of it and it sounds great. A lot of people who have already listened to the album say that this is one of the best tracks.

There's going to be a listening party on Muse's official Myspace page June 26th - 29th where we'll be able to listen to the album in advance.

what!? no they don't! they sound very muse!

ok, classic radiohead song: Street Spirit (Fade Out), classic muse track: Hyper Music. I know which one of those sounds more akin to super massive black hole and knights of cydonia.

This is really bugging me, on Starlight. On the line:

"I dunno if it's worth it"

It seems to say

"I dunno if it's worth it in any(as if to say way)more."

And it really bugs me... I dunno why. Oh well! The more I lsiten the more I like the album as a whole - Muse's finest.

I know I'm bringing back an old thread, but this is a big update...

Muse have added the Black Holes and Revelations album on thier Myspace page for an exclusive listening party. If you want to hear the entire album legaly and before it's released, go there now: http://www.myspace.com/muse

I know I'm bringing back an old thread, but this is a big update...

Muse have added the Black Holes and Revelations album on thier Myspace page for an exclusive listening party. If you want to hear the entire album legaly and before it's released, go there now: http://www.myspace.com/muse

....and for those who don't: tonight on XFM they're doing an album exposure session- the entire album is being played and muse are gonna talk through each track. should be good. show starts at ten.

Wow, I've only just discovered the myspace link and the album is pretty damn amazing. Every song is so different from the next yet it still manages to be an album rather than just a collection of songs. It's like one great big orgasm with the fantastic Knights of Cyndonia as release at the end!

Their best yet in my opinion.

It's going to need considerable (read: on loop) playage come monday to make such a bold claim, but I'll certainly say I love the album dearly. utterly fantastic.

I got it yesterday (ordered off play.com,) so I've finally heard it properly in full. I think it's amazing. Not thier best, but still deffo album of the year in my opinion.

Though I do know a lot of people (sme of who are Muse fans) that hate this album. Well, you can't please everyone I guess. :/

holy sweet funk. knights of cydonia rules.

AGREED! I've just finished listening to it. Initially KoC and Invinsible seem to be the best songs, but it's all pretty sweet.

I bought it this morning and it's okay. I think I like Exo-Politics the most, but I've only listened the whole thing a couple of times.

Wow, the quality of the sound on the actual album is about a million times better than when the entire thing was on myspace. I can really hear the true depth of the sound now, utterly amazing.

Love this album, so, so much.

My girlfriend has some WHSmith vouchers, so she's purchasing the album tomorrow. She's a massive muse fan, so i can't wait to hear her reaction to this. :)

I might buy their new album, I saw them on "c4 presents..." the other night, and though they sounded pretty cool.

I think the album is probably the second best in their catalogue. Assassin is a great song which breaks up the album, although imo the latter part of the album is truly what defines great music.

Yes im very impressed, it will take a while for me to get bored of this.

For those who are interested, NME magazine gave it nine out of ten, their best album review so far THIS YEAR.

Sign in to follow this