NEurope

NGC always does little booklets as the free gift. i hope they're more inventive with the new mag.

I liked it when they gave you a free dvd. I especially like the one they did with E3 2004.

Yeh, those DVD's were class...called NGC TV if my memory serves me correctly.

But those guide books/cheat books were absolute bollocks. As soon as I got them, I threw them away. Please no more of them.

I'd rather prefer some posters/keyrings or whatever...........or even have no monthly free gifts!!! Then, they could make the price of the mag cheaper, even without the "free gift".

But those guide books/cheat books were absolute bollocks.

Yer I'd rather paly through the game by myself anyway. ::shrug:

The Zelda Encyclopedia was good though.

Got the June issue yesterday, they could have done more than that with the free gift! It's the last issue, how about a GC keyring to mark the end?

The last issue is officially the worst issue i have ever read.

The last issue is officially the worst issue i have ever read.

Mmm, that past Ngc highlights thing was pretty dull.

Bought the last issue yesterday.

They like the word "Untrammelled"

Yer, what does that mean?::shrug:

They also seem to use the word euphenism a lot.

EDIT: WHo else is trying the NGC quiz? I've got over half of the questions, I'm stuck on...

5. If you were close personal friend of NGC's resident workaholic Mark Green, would you call him:

A. Greener Schnitzel

B. Dr. Robotnik's Mean Green Machine

C. Ooh, Parp-Parp, It's Herr Green-A-Lot, Gesundheit!

6. In which game can you ride a dolphin to a 'special island'? And no that's not a euphenism, although the phrase is a component of the Wincemaker (see Q1).

8. What's Dexter cooking up in his laboratory?

10. What is uta garuta? (Clue: it's not that lady Greener met down the alley late one night when he was living in Budapest).

Oh ,ok you done it now?

No, do you think 5 and 8 are choice questions? I never found them in the mag. Or uta garuta.

BINGO!! After a google search I looked in the Looking For Nintendo feature in the mag, and uta garuta is one of the card games made by Nintendo.

No, do you think 5 and 8 are choice questions? I never found them in the mag. Or uta garuta.

BINGO!! After a google search I looked in the Looking For Nintendo feature in the mag, and uta garuta is one of the card games made by Nintendo.

Yup , read section last night, really weird :indeed: