NEurope

They once put a photo i sent in for that lakutos lense thing and put some text from a different show underneath it and I didn't get a game like your supposed too and they didn't reply to my email complain and yet I still subscribe.

I got a top tip in NGC march 2004 edition and it came number 1 (it was about powerslide boosting to dodge red shells in mario kart dd). They never gave me that free game... i was super pissed and wrote in... but nothing. :@

Issue 120 is out now!

Massive Harvest Moon Magical Melody review.

Scores as follows:

Harvest moon MM 91%

Bleach DS 79%

super princess peach 70%

fifa world cup 2006 72%

mother 3 77%

puyo pop fever 70%

brain training 80%

lost magic 80 % (Surprising as other have been giving it around 6s and 7s)

The free gift is one of those mini books, guides are for metroid DS games and PiT.

With reference to the new magazine, it's coming outin 5 weeks, and will have the letters NG in it (there was a little preview page with those letters of the logo viewable), which leads me to believe it will be dubbed NGamer.

What? why not just call the magazine "WII"? it has 3 letters (like N64 and NGC) and is the name of the console (like N64 and NGC). NGamer or NGWii sounds and looks crap.

I don't see whats wrong with NGamer. A Magazine for Nintendo Gamers with a name that will last the test of time, Wii would be a perfectly good title as well but it does lead to the problem that in four years time then they will have to change the name and the average reader won't realise that its a magazine for DS and GBA as well with that name. The preview page certainly looked that way anyway.

I got the last issue the other day, I bought N64 from about Issue 24 til the end and bought NGC until about 2 years ago although I've only bought it occasionally since then. £4 for such a wafer thin magazine seemed a rip off but it was such a good read and it brought the memories flooding back, its a fantastic magazine with a great personality which is something most mags lack (the new ONM is a well written and well designed but it has the personality of a dead cat).

If you look closely you can see it starts with NGA

Yeah, a letter in a slant that can only be a capital A can be seen right next to the G. :smile: I hope it has a lot of pages and is bound properly more like NGC/N64 at their best though instead of the TV Magazine alike it is at the moment.

Yeah, a letter in a slant that can only be a capital A can be seen right next to the G. :smile: I hope it has a lot of pages and is bound properly more like NGC/N64 at their best though instead of the TV Magazine alike it is at the moment.

I wouldnt worry none, they will have loads to write about when wii comes out. I hope it becomes massive again (my 1st issue was jan 2003, when it was like a broadsheet).

Well I have decided to start picking this up again when the new mag comes out. I havent read NGC in ages, I stopped due to them making the mag bigger in width. Everytime I got it delivered it got crushed and bent, soon after that they made it smaller again and its around then that my subscription ran out and I didnt bother renewing it.

Well I have decided to start picking this up again when the new mag comes out. I havent read NGC in ages, I stopped due to them making the mag bigger in width. Everytime I got it delivered it got crushed and bent, soon after that they made it smaller again and its around then that my subscription ran out and I didnt bother renewing it.

You must have a crap postman, then. Mine were fine, i hated it when they just cut a large chunk off (which happened at the same time as a price increase IIRC)

You must have a crap postman, then. Mine were fine, i hated it when they just cut a large chunk off (which happened at the same time as a price increase IIRC)

Yeah my postman was a loser, he just crammed everything in the box not caring if it got smashed. I was happy when he quit.

lol. You guys really hate your postmen don't you??:)

It is annoying when they just cram everything in your post box, bending your mag, creasing it all over the place. I'm especilly protective of my Games TM mags when they come through the post. First thing I do, is to check the condition of it.....I get realy peed off when its in a crappy condition.

Regarding NGC, I didn't like when they made the size of the issues bigger as well......just seemed too big really, and ugly. Then when they made it smaller again, the issues were unbelievably thin.

I think the perfect size of a mag is Edge size or Games TM size. Very nice indeed, especially with the amount of pages they have.

EDIT: just looked at my post count.....freakkkkyy.

It is annoying when they just cram everything in your post box, bending your mag, creasing it all over the place. I'm especilly protective of my Games TM mags when they come through the post. First thing I do, is to check the condition of it.....I get realy peed off when its in a crappy condition.

I think the perfect size of a mag is Edge size or Games TM size. Very nice indeed, especially with the amount of pages they have.

GamesTM is HUGE, 180 pages. EDGE is about 100 odd pages I think but then their magazine is slightly longer. NGC, in it's later days really got pathetic, I mean the content was allright, but four quid for a magazine only 80 pages long! That's less then half of GamesTM. :nono:

I also share your feelings of animosity towards the postmen, especially seeing as the GamesTM covers are so sleek and nice. It just really gets my goat when they fold it to shove it in the letterbox and then it consequently maintains that annoying bend.

GamesTM is HUGE, 180 pages. EDGE is about 100 odd pages I think but then their magazine is slightly longer. NGC, in it's later days really got pathetic, I mean the content was allright, but four quid for a magazine only 80 pages long! That's less then half of GamesTM. :nono:

I also share your feelings of animosity towards the postmen, especially seeing as the GamesTM covers are so sleek and nice. It just really gets my goat when they fold it to shove it in the letterbox and then it consequently maintains that annoying bend.

TBF, Edge is a multi-format mag and i dont know about GamesTM, but im guessing it is. The gamecube is on it's last stretch so there are very few games to review. Wii has not yet been released so it's focused mainly on the handheld market. Last issue had little content compared to the usual so they crammed it full of features.

Hopefully my subscription will carry on to the new magazine i presume?

I hope so too, it would be annoying if they start at issue 1 again and stop everyones subscriptions because its a "new magazine".

I also hope they change the font for their logo... it was really ugly.

It just really gets my goat when they fold it to shove it in the letterbox and then it consequently maintains that annoying bend.

Thats exactly what happened with my issue 44 of Games TM. :grin:

10 characters what?

Oh and what is the free gift if you subscribe?

10 characters what?

Oh and what is the free gift if you subscribe?

Well obviously there are no details about subscriptions to the new magazine as they'd think people would have the common sense to want to view the magazine and see what they are actually subscribing too before they subscribe.

10 characters is the minimum amount of characters per post, as mine did not fill the quota I had to add in some extra characters. The words 10 characters indicate this. To make it less obstrusive I made it white.

Ok?

Well all current NGC subscriptions are being transferred over to the new magazine, so if you go to http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk and subscribe to NGC you should get it. As for the free gift, you'll get whatever they've been doing lately, if they've been doing one at all. Although no doubt there'll be a new gift to coincide with the launch of the new magazine, so you might want to wait.