NEurope
Hellfire

Wii drums

Finally, some videos!

Looks cool, shame they didn't have someone there who actually knows about drums. I think Nintendo should package all these Wii xxx games into one game. This is the only game so far that uses to controllers, I'd like to hear some feedback from people that were there.

ohhhhhhhh.

I suppose they could have done that with a nunchuck and a wiimote, but two wiimotes probably 'feel' more like drum sticks.

That's cool,your right they should release them together.Would really appeal to people.

Im guessing that all these "tech demos" (Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Orcestra, Drums and Aeroplane) plus a few more will be bundled with or in the console. Well, i hope so anyway. (would make sence with nintendo's stragegy - much simpler for non-gamers to start if you don't need to by seperate games to start off with).

be great if they sold these online on the virtual console. Infact all the demos (duckhunt, the obstacle course etc.) should be available over the virtual console. I'd buy em

ohhhhhhhh.

I suppose they could have done that with a nunchuck and a wiimote, but two wiimotes probably 'feel' more like drum sticks.

NO:nono: . The Nunchaku can only detect tilt function, it would not know if you're trying to hit a "Tom" or the "High Hat" like FHC.

The nunchuck isn’t only used to move and lock though. The sensors in the nunchuck make it possible to control Samus’ left arm as well! There were some situations in the demo which demonstrated these new elements. To open a specific door you had to grab the handle next to it. Move your left hand forward, pull it back (now with the handle in your palm), turn it left and push it back to open the door. Another use of your left hand was to remove shields off enemies. Make a throwing move with your left to grab their shield, now push down on the control stick to pull the shield off them. After that you can shoot those pirates to pieces with your right arm cannon. Nice uh!

From the MP3 impressions. I didn't realise they could detend throwing moves with a tilt sensor.

EDIT: Ohhh I get it. Ignore me, I am being an idiot... your on about its interaction with the screen which I wasn't even thinking about.

I'm no drum player but I was going to spend £200 (roughly) on an acoustic drum set but now I think I would rather buy a Wii and this 'program' instead. It may not be as good as a real drum set will be but then, like I said, I'm no drum player. Can't wait for this :D

This was a load of toms by the look of it, i hope they have a full proper kit with hi-hats, bass, cymbals etc

though i don't know how you'd do a bass without a pedal.. or open the hi-hats

I'll buy it, my favorite instrument after bass is drums indeed :) and it looks so cool...

I think this will be released like with Wii: Sports.

Wii: Sports contains: Tennis, Golf, Baseball and more

Wii: Music contains: Drums, conductor, etc.. etc..

It would be ashame not to release this! Maybe these two games should come free with the Wii? In wallats?

OR just throw all the sports, music and demo's we saw at E3 all in one game and call it 'Wii'.

Either way, it's going to be released.

Yeah Wii Sports and Wii Music sounds about right. Nintendo could make a killing on these if they market them as non games, so I doubt that we'll see them with the console unless they do some sort of special bundle pack.

BASS!

You could always use the buttons as a pedal.

"The Nunchaku can only detect tilt function" wasn't it suposed to know then you move it forward? Like didn't they told that in Metroid you push it forward to use the grapling beam?

BASS!

You could always use the buttons as a pedal.

"The Nunchaku can only detect tilt function" wasn't it suposed to know then you move it forward? Like didn't they told that in Metroid you push it forward to use the grapling beam?

Madden controls:

1.jpg

How would that work if it only detected tilt?

No...they shouldn't be downloadable; they should come in a Wii Pak.

You have to remember, the people these games are partly aimed at might not have the internet and most definately wouldn't have access to the WFC.

Wow, Wouldn't it be awsome if you could make your own kit by drawing the drums in real life with your wiimote (draw circles in the air and then decide what sound that drum will make). And then you hit that spot to make a sound.

I'll buy it, my favorite instrument after bass is drums

Same here!

Im guessing that all these "tech demos" (Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Orcestra, Drums and Aeroplane)...will be bundled with or in the console.

That would be cool, and maybe some demos of the launch titles as well...

It's shit, it shouldn't even come on a demo disk that's how shit it is.

Haha, that is the stupidest thing ever, how annoying.

I wouldn't play this if they paid me.. I'm hoping Toshio Iwai makes a game.

You never even played it... Learn to be open minded, this is inovation not something you've seen 20 times already.

And you've only seen people who don't even play drums going at it (on E3)... when I saw it at the official video I was completly floored by it, and I still am, this is like a electronical drums, only much, much cheaper...

This could be my chance to finally have some sort of Drums, since it takes up too much space, I can't do much noise since I live in a building and well... it's too expensive for someone who already plays Bass as a first option.

I love to play drums but I don't have a band right now (lack of time) and I'm not going to barge into my friends garage's just to play on their drums...

I'm hyped as hell about this one, let's see how it turns out.

I have no idea why people call this guy negative.

And why people think this guy has overstated opionions with no foundation is beyond me.

Why?

Why? Do you think this guy is the most opinionated on the forum with no intelligent reasoning, why? Why do you you think that!!!?!??!??!