NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Mustard vs Ketchup + Music suggestions

Right in another course im doing i did a cartoon,

its basically done, here u can view it

But my deadline is tomorrow, so i still got time for a few more adjustments, the only one which is music. now if there are any other funny death noises/fanfare or music i could put in then please post in. otherwise you can tell me what you think of this cartoon

Nice little cartoon but I don't know why it reminded me of the Matrix. :D

The only music that comes to my mind is that Schnappi song, an instrumental version could fit it quite well.

Lol bookers, that made me laugh quite abit.

I like it aswell, made me chuckle. Did you create it in Flash? If you did, then uber well done on the 3D rotate bit, as I wouldn't even attempt that with 2D graphics as it would end in tears for me.

Sounds are good aswell, and I like it when the music suddenly cuts in when the mustard appears.

I like it aswell, made me chuckle. Did you create it in Flash? If you did, then uber well done on the 3D rotate bit, as I wouldn't even attempt that with 2D graphics as it would end in tears for me.

Sounds are good aswell, and I like it when the music suddenly cuts in when the mustard appears.

i didnt use flash, nor any 3d software, i used toonboom, that shot took friggin ages.

Thats pretty cool, but you need uber agressive thrash metal to go with it! Download:

Mouth For War by Pantera

Postmortem by Slayer

Trick or Betrayed by Deicide...

Sign in to follow this