NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Ghostbusters in Hell

With a name like "Ghostbusters in Hell" im glad he refused to do it.

Hollywood are fast out of ideas.

I read about this a while back and I totally agree that it cant work with the others and not Murray. Best bet is to make it so they cant do Busting no-more so they have to train up a new group. To be fair I hope it doesnt get made and they leave it where it is so the series doesnt get tainted.

I've waited so long for this day when they'd start making a third. But the fact that Billy M doesn't wanna do it shocks me [being the master of all things Murray :D]

Hopefully when they finish the script he may change his mind.

I read about this a while back and I totally agree that it cant work with the others and not Murray. Best bet is to make it so they cant do Busting no-more so they have to train up a new group. To be fair I hope it doesnt get made and they leave it where it is so the series doesnt get tainted.

Extreme Ghostbusters!

ghost_art.gif

And for fun

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=muppet

The good news is that Ramis and Akroyd can make a good script. They've done it in the past. So, maybe Murray can get on board eventually. I hope to god he does.

Ghostbusters in Hell? Is this a joke? I can't decide what's worse, this or The Omen remake. Bill Murray has got better things to do. Like act. In FILMS.

S***, I've beem waiting for TOO long for this, please, don't le¡t it be cancelled like SpaceBalls 2.

S***, I've beem waiting for TOO long for this, please, don't le¡t it be cancelled like SpaceBalls 2.

Whoa when did that get cancelled???? Man I was looking forward to that aswell as the first one is one of the funniest movies ever.

The first two Ghostbuster films are comedy classics. I think a third would spoil it, and it's not like the public is crying out for another sequel. Plus Bill Murray is brilliant in both films, without him I very much doubt it would be the same and chances that it won't live up to the past films and be a big letdown.

The first two Ghostbuster films are comedy classics. I think a third would spoil it, and it's not like the public is crying out for another sequel. Plus Bill Murray is brilliant in both films, without him I very much doubt it would be the same and chances that it won't live up to the past films and be a big letdown

Which do you lot think is the better of the 2? I personaly like the 2nd more than the first due to the constant ripping out of Vigo and I think Bill Murray is funnier in the 2nd.

" Wasnt he also known as Vigo the butch?"

they cant do ghostbusters without bill murray it just wouldnt be the same :S

The other three are funny actors, but it'd be like toast with butter if Murray wasn't involved. I don't think they should go ahead with it if it won't involve the four actors that made Ghostbusters what it is. Rick Moranis needs to be in it as well.

I'll also add that Ghostbusters 2 is nowhere close to the first movie, and the constant "songs" being played what feels like every 10 seconds is just annoying. I find it difficult to sit through 2, whilst 1 is enjoyable every single time.

Whoa when did that get cancelled???? Man I was looking forward to that aswell as the first one is one of the funniest movies ever.
I belive it hasbeen cancelled, because Mel Brooks said back in 2004 that it would be released either before Star Wars Episode 3 or a year after episode 3 is released, plus, nothing has been said about it since.

Ghostbusters needs Bill Murray IMO. He was practically the whole comedy part of the film except from a few quotes by other people (Doe! Ray! EGON!)

You can't make a decent 3rd film because it's been too long. You'd be without some of the lesser characters too surely....Like what's-her-face. But without Murray it's not gonna work.

I had a dream the other month about ghostbusters 3, but only it was about a cursed fairytale book, in the libary seen in hte first film, and all the chacters in the book came alive and roamed the streets of new york. Like the seven dwafs, rumblestiltskin jack and the beanstalk. Which forced the ghostbusters out of retirement. It was a pretty cool dream. :).

I would love a 3rd GB film, 1 and 2 are classics and it would be great for it to become a trilogy..but if they don't have all the same actors (especially Murray) it just wouldn't be right

It wouldn't be a Ghostbusters film without Murray. They should end it now.