NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Joanna Dark gets on FHM cover!

If it were a Lumines block, then it would a different story entirely, wouldn't it Dom?

:o

Damn someone got me :heh:

Baka!...damn microsoft lit her hair on fire...whatever happened to the old joanna dark...the dark one...her name its joanna fire now is it?

I remember ages ago, they did a similar thing with Lara Croft. Had an interview with her and talked about her as if she was real. :confused:

Good move by MS. Shame they didnt make her attractive. :indeed:

Haha...Yeah, they could've made her look more real if they've got such great graphics for the 360 too, heheh. The tits look shit.

Dude....she's a videogame character.

true, but theyre getting scarily realistic...where do you draw the line? soon videogame characters will look like photos and nobody will be able to tell....does the fact that theyre artificial mean that they cant be attractive?

Damn I hate FHM.

As if I'd be caught paying 7 bucks for a catalogue for beer, mens cosmetics and clothes.

The FHM was in work today. The cover wasn't Joanna though, it was Paris Hilton. It still had the interview though on page 90.

I think it's quite funny.. but it is a big shame she isn't very good looking. Nice body but her... What am I saying?! She's not even real!

true, but theyre getting scarily realistic...where do you draw the line? soon videogame characters will look like photos and nobody will be able to tell....does the fact that theyre artificial mean that they cant be attractive?

I'm not trying to insult anyone, but do any of you have girlfriends? I know I'd rather look at mine than a videogame character...

I'm not trying to insult anyone, but do any of you have girlfriends? I know I'd rather look at mine than a videogame character...

I agree, I'd much rather look at your girlfriend too!

IT'S ONLY A JOKE! Sorry, I really couldn't let that slip by me, it's too hard to resist being cheeky! Ha ha!

Sign in to follow this