NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Joanna Dark gets on FHM cover!

Microsoft must have paid top dollar for that. FHM sells on its cover girl, so it's risky business for the rag/publisher.

This is almost as depressing as that 'Girls of Gaming' issue of Playboy a few months back.

I would try and get a link to the news story, but there are just some phrases I do not wish to Google.

I think she actually looks quite good any more pics of her in there?

Here you go Mr dirty :heh:

jscan.jpg

jscan1.jpg

jscan2.jpg

Ok the approach they are taking on this game is standard I suppose but come'on the interview took things a little bit too far. She ain't even real, they aren't even focused on the game.

Ah well, good luck to them but I can't really see many people rushing out to buy an Xbox360 or the game just because she looks decent and talks dirty. There aren't many people out there that are that shallow anymore.

Fair enough about pictures but interviewing her, a character thats doesn't exist.

Fair enough about pictures but interviewing her, a character thats doesn't exist.

that is definatly bordering on the obscene. wtf moment all round

OK, that is just strange and sad... Almost as sad as the people who thought the naked lara croft cheat was real. Thank God the modding community wasn't that big then, or I could predict a lot of jaggy pixolated naked laras...

fhm ask someone who doesnt exist when did they break their virginity, not only is that just plain ludacris, the make believe person would apparently beat someone up just because they asked....what world do we live in?

If it were a Lumines block, then it would a different story entirely, wouldn't it Dom?

:o

this takes using sex to sell games to a whole new level.

I dunno, does this actually make a big difference to what games you'd buy. If you want to look at a nice women you don't buy a game! its not even real :heh:

I suppose the idea is to make it "cool", amongst younger kids i guess it does. In the same way as violence or swearing makes things "cool".

I personally think its lame.

Playboy have already done this. They had a section of computer-game-characters last year, and last month they did it again. Don't ask me to post a link for this news as I can't be arsed to find it, but I seem to remember seeing it on the Edge website.

seconded. but then again he whole cncept of fhm saddens me anyway.

But the shelf-load of womens magazines don't?

Welcome to the land of sexism. Population: You.

;)

Sign in to follow this