NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

And no, Tityus (or Tityas) was a fictional Greek mythological man (or creature? I can't remember), or in your case, a scarab beetle. Neither of which had 10 chromosomes. Not that I'm aware of any way...

Oh and TySonToasT sneaks in with a head shot. So pack up, gome home and you're through, how could I make a man out of yooooooooooou?

Round over.

8. Which animal has 10 chromosomes?

If i'm not mistaken, the platypus has 26 pairs of chromosomes in total, 5 pairs of which are sex chromosomes.

Qué

8. Which animal has 10 chromosomes?

If i'm not mistaken, the platypus has 26 pairs of chromosomes in total, 5 pairs of which are sex chromosomes.

Qué

Do excuse me, I was referring to the sex chromosomes. 5 pairs = 10.

Right, ive been through the scores and the new scoreboard is:

Scoreboard - after round 6.

BlackFox - 5

Meik - 4

gmac - 4

Zatoichi - 3

Monopolyman - 3

Johelian - 3

Eenuh - 2

Noodleman - 2

Zakatu - 2

Arragaun - 2

Haver - 1

Athriller - 2

Tom - 2

Mr_Odwin - 2

Platty - 2

soag - 2

Bowser57 - 2

dukkadukka - 2

Kopo - 1

Bluejay - 1

Tendo's Missus - 1

Shorty - 1

masaki 86 - 1

Ashley - 1

guaglio - 1

Cheapshot - 1

CubeChris - 1

Raining - 1

Oli - 1

Emo - 1

Tys - 1

Twlight Link - 1

Any disputes, please tell me! Although i think its correct!

Also, could the quizmasters for any further rounds please put in bold (Just like Athriller!) after there question who won the point - itll make my job much easier! Any more takers for a round?

I'll take a round.

Round 11 is yours :)

I was talking to soag last night, and he said he'll post his today hopefully.

Heres the next batch for all you eager peps out there, they are pretty easy so I doubt any of you will need google :p have fun chaps

1. Name at 7 different drinks made by the coca cola company? Emo really likes his coke he once wrote a book about it

2. Who was the drummer on the first Nirvana album Bleach? Haver hits the spot with Chad Channing

3. What movie did Clint Eastwood say the line "go ahead make my day"? On his second attempt Athriller finally got his brain working and guessed right, it was sudden impact

4. What wrestler was known as the amercian dream? Blackfox asked google and it told him the amercian dream was Dusty Rhodes

5. What John Wayne movie does Tony Robinson have a small part in? zatoichi spooted Baldrick in his 1 minute cameo in brannigan

6. On the album We're a happy family - a tribute to the ramones, what band sings "Sheena is a punk rocker"? Meik likes rancid to sing about sheena

7. What was the name of Ross's pet monkey in Friends? Eenuh after watching all her friends dvds got ross's monkeys name right.

8. What band "hates everything about you" on the Waynes World Soundtrack? Bowser57 got it dead on when he met up with ugly kid joe

9. What is the estimated weight of a Mars Bar? cubechris's marsbar weighed 55g mine weighed 54 g but seeing its an estimite i was willing to go 2 grams either way so cubechris for the win

10. What band sung about a "black hole sun"? Dukkadukka got this right, and I agree it is indeed a great song :)

3. Dirty Harry.

Wrong in dirty harry he says "do you feel lucky punk" but not "go ahead make my day".

Right chacter but wrong movie

10. What band sung about a "black hole sun"?

Sound Garden?

Max character length is a shit.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck - if the stupid max limit wasnt there would have posted that before dukka.

4. What wrestler was known as the amercian dream?

Dusty Rhodes.

I was going to leave this for CVD, but he wouldn't play Halo last night. The bastard. *

*Just kidding Colin.

Sound Garden?

Max character length is a shit.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck - if the stupid max limit wasnt there would have posted that before dukka.

i'm sorry :kiss: please forgive me! at least i won't be able to answer any of the questoions next round :)

1. Coca-cola, Sprite, Cherry Coke, Coke Light (Lite?), Coca-cola with Lemon, Diet coke with Lemon, Coca-cola Vanilla, Sprite Z, caffiene-free coca-cola.. ok that's surely enough? If not.. Dr. Pepper, Dr Pepper z, Fanta, Fanta orange twist, Fanta fruit twist.. They make the Oasis stuff too.

Sign in to follow this