NEurope
EchoDesiato

The two kings play tennis.

yeha i jsut noticed, miyamotos t-shirt is so cool. steven spilberg is a genious, if anyone has saving private ryan watch the exras, how he made films when he was young was ingenious.

This just shows how accessible this console or controller is to various different types of people.

At the E3 conference, we saw Reggie play tennis with Iwata, George Harrison (not of the Beatle's fame) and the sweepstakes winner. This was symbolic in itself as this shows the coming together of the Western and Eastern parts of the world. :)

Miyamoto always has the coolest t-shirts.

That's what I was thinking. He's obviously just a normal guy, but way cooler :heh:

Spielberg has boobs!

Thanks:angry: . I was eating cereal when I read that now its all over my screen.

Those pics look photoshopped.

Might be, but I heard Robin Williams (I think it was the Spore presentation) was also at E3, so you never know.

Yea it looks like his hand and arm are different colours.This might be photoshop then.

Yeh, after looking in detail, it does look photoshopped.

Look at both their necks in the bottom pick, spielberg's looks very blurry..

its not photoshopped, Spielberg was definately there hanging around with the Nintendo big wigs...as for Miyamotos hand...he's just very skinny, i don't think he eats much and prolly spends all his time working :p

As for why Spielberg was there, who knows maybe he's gonna direct the Animal Crossing anime film, haha

anyway... if it was photoshopped... the person who did it... definitly has a creepy imagination :/

Wow. The world would implode if it was Shigeru and Lucas.