NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Johelian

Finished Fahrenheit last night.....

Yeah but in terms of interaction with the characters, we only see them together in about 3 scenes. Not really enough time to build chemistry I would say.

I know what ur saying, it is really sudden but so is that fight scene where u discover that he has the power to fight in the air and run along side the building. It does feel like there was alot cut out of the game. Thats the only downside to the game, other than that i would say it a pleasure to play.

A really great game but it is too short and too easy for my taste. Yeah I could replay it again but to be honest I simply won't do that. I got all Bonus stuff and I think the differences when you answer different are too small to justify replaying it within the next months.

I lost one life in the game because I tried to lose it on purpose. It could have been such a great game - maybe even on of the best of all time. It is new it feels fresh but as I have said it is too short (it took me 6 hours to complete it - without rushing because I read everything and watched everything) and too easy concerning action sequences and the "puzzles". One problem is you could not really change much - there is a lot of freedom of choice but the effects of your decisions are too small for my taste.

got the game yesterday for the PC. It was the cheapest of the bunch, but now I'm feeling disheartened as the controls are rubbish, especially for the QTE sections. I mean, the part where the room just goes insane and you hae to escape... almost impossible.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying it. Although a tad stuck.

]I'm doing Lance and Tracey's bit (yeah, I can't remember their real names), and just figured out that the paper from the book was from the bank. Tracey just said she had a brilliant idea, Lance shut up. Err... what am I meant to be doing?

Is this spoiler tag being a bitch for anyone else?

got the game yesterday for the PC. It was the cheapest of the bunch, but now I'm feeling disheartened as the controls are rubbish, especially for the QTE sections. I mean, the part where the room just goes insane and you hae to escape... almost impossible.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying it. Although a tad stuck.

]I'm doing Lance and Tracey's bit (yeah, I can't remember their real names), and just figured out that the paper from the book was from the bank. Tracey just said she had a brilliant idea, Lance shut up. Err... what am I meant to be doing?

Is this spoiler tag being a bitch for anyone else?

Yes, because you broke the boards.

Youve probably sorted it now, but here you go just in case;

Take the paper out of Traceys apartment and knock on the door opposite to show the tarot card guy. If the tarot card guy hasnt been in, wait in the apartment until he knocks on the door and let him in. After the scene, take the paper to him

________

Mercedes-benz c11 history

Edited by Johelian

what is this game about anyway?

is the storyline a bit like Second Sight

or is the game focused on Gameplay/ Graphics or just Gamereply(lenght)

Sign in to follow this