N-Europe

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)

Stocka

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NGamer about SMB: BB article is really good, and has made me very excited about this game. I've yet to complete Expert of SMB 1, but I still play it quite often, especially Monkey Target.

There's a disagreement between NGamer's preview and Revolution's preview;

NGamer states that you press A to jump, whilst Rev say you flick up to jump.

Which one is correct???

There's a disagreement between NGamer's preview and Revolution's preview;

NGamer states that you press A to jump, whilst Rev say you flick up to jump.

Which one is correct???

I'd assume it's A, because it would be all too easy to accidentally flick whilst tilting a level quickly. I could be wrong, though.

Basically, this is easily the best Monkey Ball ever.

No need for a new engine the developpers have spent loads of time working on the controls, levels and mini games.

50 mini games, from what I've heard the controls are responsive and highly suitable in all motions/directions.. and the visuals are good.

This is worth £40 I say. I'd also put money on it being in the top 3 after launch.

It is everything touch and roll would have been.

Loving the new batch of screenshots, from the US site.

Loved the first monkey ball so much, so much so I didn't even but the second one. but this looks an essential purchase for me, it has to be THE must have for the console (after zelda of course)

Cannot wait for monkey target, was a Broomgrove Hall favourite in my first year at uni!!!!

Hahahaha...Aiai uses his falling noise on the site :D Awesome.

I really wanna get this at launch now but I need to buy loads of Xmas presents (inc my semi in-laws) and to get to my gfs in the 1st place (£200) and spending money for when there (not that i'll spend THAT much) AND for keep for my parents & the Wii n all that in the 1st place. :(

played my first monkey ball game 2 days ago, in my free time in college, a fiend has the ds version, and i really liked what i played. The controls were pretty cool. I may pick this up, however i doubt i will, i never got into super monkey ball

Would it be a given that games such as Monkey Billiards and Monkey Bowling will be making a return in Banana Blitz?

I think it should be a no brainer that they will return. They were so popular in the previous versions, it would be mental not to (ok abit OTT).

I can't wait to soar through the sky on monkey target with the wiimote.

• 2 weeks later...