NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Wii Sports: Airplane

Looks like a laugh. I hope it's part of the Wii sports package, along with Tennis, Golf, and Baseball.

The controls on this game look to react very well. It didn't seem like the person playing had any frustrating control problems even though they missed a few rings every now and then.

And I agree with Redshell, seems like a Pilot Wings test demo or something.........could be wrong on that one though.

i showed this to my mum, she kinda looked impressed. i want to ge this for just a layed back experience. unless they stick some guns on it.

The controls on this game look to react very well. It didn't seem like the person playing had any frustrating control problems even though they missed a few rings every now and then.
Yeah I noticed that too, it looks very responsive which is nice.

Thanks for posting that link blender, the video is much better quality than the youtube one. Was that Satoru Iwata bouncing up and down at the top of the waterfall? :hmm:

I am stupidly excited by this.

But I am doubtful it will come out.

If it does, how will it come out?

With the rest of the WiiSports titles?

It doesnt seem to fit.

This is the only game my Mum has shown any interest in playing.

I'm really looking forward to this. Seems like the kind of game to play when you can't really be arsed to play if you know what I mean.

The game looks to control amazingly, flight games are going o be so good on the remote. This would be a great addition to Wii Sports, though I'd love Nintendo to take itvand turn it into Pilotwings - though by the looks of it it would take a while. But it does look great!!

Looks nice , but whats with the suicidal seagulls?! Do they loop to? they won't go away!!! I'M SERIAL!!

Great vid, I still wish this would become Pilotwings though.

I bet they end up making Pilotwings in a realistic style instead. :weep: I'd much rather it look like Wii Sports: Airplane does right now, it's like a 3D version of the SNES game.

That bit where you fly through the rings reminds me of Lylat Wars. I hope they decide to make a Starfox for Wii where you use this control scheme.

I'm pretty sure this is Pilotwings, I don't think it's the Hudson game IGN are talking about in the link you posted Stocka...

IGN have another page for the game in the video:

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/objects/826/826991.html

I couldn’t disagree more. I love the look of this as it brings back memories of the excellent SNES version:

pilotwiings8sy.jpg

_____________SNES_________________________________Wii

The simpler the better I reckon. A super chilled-out soundtrack like the original would be nice too. :love:

QFT TBH FYI

That bit where you fly through the rings reminds me of Lylat Wars. I hope they decide to make a Starfox for Wii where you use this control scheme.

Yeah, I agree, I want Star Fox for Wii.

Not that I don't want this, this seems cool too.

it really gives hope for monkey target working in the new monkey ball.Do u think the wii would be better for games like warhawk than the ps3

it really gives hope for monkey target working in the new monkey ball.Do u think the wii would be better for games like warhawk than the ps3

yes, accept for the graphics...Wii can't handle those i'm afraid..

Yeah...how come we haven't seen any footage of Monkey Target??! I spent more time playing that than I did with the main game!

Whatever happened to this game, is it still part of Wii Sports? (Perhaps an un-lockable game :hmm:)

Or maybe it is becoming Pilotwings after all. :smile:

I just hope it comes out one way or another as it looked fantastic.

Whatever happened to this game, is it still part of Wii Sports? (Perhaps an un-lockable game :hmm:)

Or maybe it is becoming Pilotwings after all. :smile:

I just hope it comes out one way or another as it looked fantastic.

It's part of a Wii Motor Sports pack apparently, and they're hoping to include jet ski racing aswell.

It's part of a Wii Motor Sports pack apparently, and they're hoping to include jet ski racing aswell.
Really!? First I've heard of that, oh well, as long as it hasn't been cancelled.

Is there any more info on this Wii Motor Sports pack?

Sign in to follow this