NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Wii Sports: Airplane

This is still unnamed, and is not confirmed as Pilotwings.

screenshot1008qh.jpg

It looks quite unique I guess, I prefer that kind of look to a realistic one like Blazing Angels which is just dull and depressing.

Well, I'd preffer a more realistic one...

Weren't you supposed to get to bomb stuf in the hudson flight sim?

Hmmm the vids made it look like a really dull game. I hope it's super fun, I like flying games.

i suppose flying a plane around using the Wii remote is kinda fun.......for a while! I hope its got more depth lol

This is still unnamed, and is not confirmed as Pilotwings.

It looks quite unique I guess, I prefer that kind of look to a realistic one like Blazing Angels which is just dull and depressing.

i posted that pic somewhere a while ago all right......it looks well nice! should lay REALLY well!!:yay:

whys that kid holind the conrtoller looking as if the plane would go up and its oing down? unless the plane will after that scene stars to go up?

i think if they add some gun fights, if its that type of game, they could make a really good game

whys that kid holind the conrtoller looking as if the plane would go up and its oing down? unless the plane will after that scene stars to go up?

i think if they add some gun fights, if its that type of game, they could make a really good game

Doesn'y look like that kind of game :D but you never know.

whys that kid holind the conrtoller looking as if the plane would go up and its oing down?

Invert controls? Flight games tend to have that.

Invert controls? Flight games tend to have that.

I think this game would work better without invert controls ::shrug:

thats why i brought it up, it would be hard to point down and go up or vice versa.

when you turn a plane in a normal game you do tilt left to go right..

I don't think the pic of the boy is supposed to match exactly at the point of gameplay pic. Looks really nice but from that pic it seems they need to add a little more game into it. Definatly watching out for this one and how it progressess

I think this is one of the 'everybody' games, like Wii sports.

Those shaders really make it look super polished though, damn...

They should stick guns on the sides and put on online dog fight mode on it :D

Hmmm, hope this isnt Pilotwings, the levels look extremely bland, I want pilotwings64 style levels - filled with stuffvgoing on. Unless this game is really early on, butit looks a bit simple, no hint of any action whatsoever. Probably just a demo with the intention of turning it into Pilotwings.

The game is currently around 40% complete and has no known release window at this point. The company is quick to note that this is not a "flight sim" but a "flight game." In keeping with Nintendo's strategy to appeal to everyone and not just a particular group, Hudson is keeping the visuals and gameplay of its flight game universal. The controls will be uncomplicated enough for anyone to pick up, yet deep for gamers who want a full flying experience. Simplicity is key, according to Hudson.

Using the remote only, players will be able to take flight in expansive landscapes that match Hudson's "everyone" theme. Aero-acrobatics and adventure will take front stage, as will formation flying. It is currently unknown how many planes will be flown in formation, or if you will have control over just one or all of the aircraft.

Though the title may still be a way off, Wii fans have much to look forward to with Hudson's flight game. A series keeping with this idea of simple flight that certainly comes to mind is Pilotwings, and many have speculated that this is a title in that line. Hudson reaffirms that their game is currently unnamed, leaving us to continue to wonder.

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707955p1.html

I'm pretty sure this is Pilotwings, I don't think it's the Hudson game IGN are talking about in the link you posted Stocka...

The currently unnamed title was not shown at the expo mainly due to its early state.

IGN have another page for the game in the video:

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/objects/826/826991.html

Hmmm, hope this isnt Pilotwings, the levels look extremely bland, I want pilotwings64 style levels - filled with stuffvgoing on.
I couldn’t disagree more. I love the look of this as it brings back memories of the excellent SNES version:

pilotwiings8sy.jpg

_____________SNES_________________________________Wii

The simpler the better I reckon. A super chilled-out soundtrack like the original would be nice too. :love:

A super chilled-out soundtrack like the original would be nice too. :love:

Would suit the chilled out, low tempo gameplay i reckon.

Here's a vid of someone playing this on the show floor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xctEPmZMNg

They're calling it Wii Sports: Airplane, but it has to be Pilotwings... IT MUST BE! :hehe:

Anyway, whatever this game ends up being called, I'll most definitely be getting it, looks fantastic!

Here's a vid of someone playing this on the show floor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xctEPmZMNg

They're calling it Wii Sports: Airplane, but it has to be Pilotwings... IT MUST BE! :hehe:

Anyway, whatever this game ends up being called, I'll most definitely be getting it, looks fantastic!

Looks fun to play, wonder what the multiplayer will be like :p

Sign in to follow this