NEurope
Stocka

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Grrrr I'm stuck, and refuse to change the difficult settings to 'Easy'.

What a shock to discover that you disarm bombs with your medical kit! Sounds like an easy task, but it is proving quite difficult for me!

Game is very addicitive too. Have re-played quite a few of the first stages a few times too!

Nurse Angie... :love:

And how much does Cybil Myers look like Ada from Resi 4!

Well I did for quite a while, use the healing touch on the bit with the crystal.

Only problem is you have to be FAST AND ACCURATE any mistakes = might aswell restart cos the thorns regenarate pretty fast and the triangles multiply alot if you aren't careful.:shakehead

Only problem is you have to be FAST AND ACCURATE any mistakes = might aswell restart cos the thorns regenarate pretty fast and the triangles multiply alot if you aren't careful.:shakehead

I thought it would be impossible to not use it.Also some music in this is epic.

I told some of my friends who are doing medical related courses in Uni, that I had this game. Many of them seemed intrested in it, after seeing the TV ad, and were very impressed that I had purchased it :heh:

I had originaly thoought that the antiseptic gel that you use in the game was a fictionized item, but was told last night that it was indeed a real item! My, my, medicine has really improved :grin:

I've watched that one, but I always seem to miss one thorn. It takes some practise I guess.

I never knew you could use the Healing Touch on the bomb.

I still passed it first time. This was on easy mode mind.

I've watched that one, but I always seem to miss one thorn. It takes some practise I guess.

I've managed it on shifting guilt, now for Fallen Heroes.

Only problem is getting an S rank for this as it's easy not getting a proper grip on the thorn and dropping it.

Bought this a few days ago. And I have been enjoying it quite a lot. It's pretty addictive.

Today I found myself having to stop at one point because I was shaking too much...:hmm:

Got it this saturday, but I haven't had that much time to play it. Under the Knife is one of my favourite DS games and this Wii version totally rules. Love it =)

(Well I loved it last october when I played the beta and I've been waiting so god damn long. Feels great to finally own it xD).

How far are you guys?

Asda finally shipped my copy today (that'll teach me to order late) so it should be here soon.

Never played the DS version so this could be interesting.

Crap I hate the Deftera strain.

I can remove the Triti in Fallen Heroes without Healing touch after a couple of goes and then I come up against two pairs of Deftera's that don't combine when I want them to.

The Blue and red ones need to combine so that you can drain them but when the Red and Red (for example) combines they make a bunch of tumours.

Plus the victims stomach is bleeding

AAAAAAHHHHHH

I gave in on Fallen Heroes and hit the difficulty down to easy. And i beat it...still can't do it on Normal, and the operation after it is even fracking HARDER, god i certainly won't be graduating to Hard mode anytime soon

I'm just coming up for that, now you guys are putting me off.

Also I started on Normal and accidently without knowing moved the settings to hard mode and been doing that ever since.I'm determined to complete all this on hard mode >.<

OHMYGAWD THAT IS HARD!

I dunno if I can do this or not,I mean I had a seriously tough time last time without the patient bleeding but it's so hard to do both especially with those stupid tumours popping up.

I wonder if i'll need to move to easy mode for this...

Is this game worth buying cause im considering buying it

Yes it is.I love it and will reply it many a times.If you see it anywhere cheap,buy it.

Finally arrived this morning (took its time).

Am new to this as I never played the DS version but after playing through the first 3 chapters very briefly I can see me getting into this.

Playing through on Normal difficulty for the moment and did manage to score an 'S' rank on one of the missions which surprised me (the others were a B and C) , but is there anything to be unlocked by going through to improve your rankings or is it just for self-satisfaction ?

Anyone notice that the sound effects on the doors opening and closing are from Doom (well I'm pretty sure that's where there from).

Also all of the scrubs references are particularily relevent as I've just brought season 4 on DVD.

I still can't do Fallen Heroes.It's so hard cause you pretty much need the Healing touch in the first operation,but it's almost impossible to complete the third one without it.

Looks like it's normal for me,then if I still fail,it's easy :(

I am really struggling against some of these Guilt strains. After numerous attempts on dealing with Triti the first time (3-10) I somehow got lucky and beat it , but I am trying to up my grades and for some reason I just cannot seem to beat the thing again.

Also , have reached Pempti now (4-10) and numerous attempts and different strategies are failing.

Despite this , I am loving this game and will continue to persevere although frustration is kicking in.

Game arrived today! My first TC game, and I'm liking it :D Seems to be getting difficult fast, remembering what to use when and so on, and once or twice it hasn't quite explained properly what I need to do, which lead to a couple of fails having to experiment with every tool. But overall, really enjoying it.

I still can't do Fallen Heroes.It's so hard cause you pretty much need the Healing touch in the first operation,but it's almost impossible to complete the third one without it.

Looks like it's normal for me,then if I still fail,it's easy :(

The Paraskevi get me everytime. It could do with Derek's Healing touch rather than Kishima's as it those small ones need to slow down.

I bought Trauma Center yesterday, and played till 1-7 on normal and got A on every operation so far. Not on first try, but I replayed them until I got the A. There was one where I did get the A the first time which was weird cause I forgot to use the gel before applying the bandage and got a pretty ugly "bad" message on the screen. The A was very surprising, I thought I had sucked that one out.

I'm liking the game very much and it's a unique experience. If you like puzzle games, I say get it. It's great to test your wits and reflexes.

To the people saying the game doesn't teach you how to use tools or to generally control the game.... err, did you people bother to read the manual? You know, that little illustrated book that comes in the box? The disc is on the right side and this little strange book comes on the left side, I think. ;)

You do know the highest rank is S right :heh:

I'm stuck on 6-8 I think,one after fallen heroes.

I was so close to finishing it.These past 2 operations are near impossible on hard mode.

You do know the highest rank is S right :heh:

Err... no, I didn't know that. Okay, i feel stupid now... dorky.gif

So what are all the ranks possible, and in order please? :) I can't find this info anywhere, not google, not gamespot, not gamefaqs...

EDIT: Ok, now I have S on all chapters up until and including 2-1, and a B on that Z-1 chapter.

Are the ranks S, A, B, C? I can't seem to get lower than a C.