NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

Although the glitch is not that big deal if you know how to avoid it but it still is extremely annoying. Especially if you look at the time difference of the US- and the Europe-Release (or even Japanese-Release).

I wonder if Nintendo couldn't fix this through an online update for the game or firmware...

i bought this game earlier today (£25 from toys 'r' us) just finished Chapter 2, and loving it.

This may not be a real spoiler, but I'll put it in a spoiler either way.

I think it was this one, the one were you have to pay back 1,000,000 rubees. In the main room, there is a clock, Look at it when you play it, it actually shows the time that your Wii is set to, and keeps real time. Lovely touch.

So I finally decided to attempt

The Pit of 100 Trials , for a second time , last night managed to get to room 70 before having to bail , but this time got to the final room but with no supplies and minimal health. One mis-timed jump later , and the whole lot was undone - aarrrghh , really don't know if I want to try it for a third time.

Finally completed 5-4 and progress has slowed due partly to the above diversion and a serious addiction to the Boo mini-game.

This may not be a real spoiler, but I'll put it in a spoiler either way.

I think it was this one, the one were you have to pay back 1,000,000 rubees. In the main room, there is a clock, Look at it when you play it, it actually shows the time that your Wii is set to, and keeps real time. Lovely touch.

Ye I noticed that too. Thought it was a real nice touch.

I'm currently on chapter 3-3, and have 6 hours on the clock. Some good puzzles and platforming here :)

Been on this some more and im now upto Chapter 3-3. I have to say although its dialogue is hilarious the actually gameplay seems pretty basic and pales in comparison with the other Paper Mario games, still enjoying it though.

Bought this for £25 from Toys R Us today after spotting the bargain on here, so thanks for the tip! :) Loving it so far, although it seems a shame when the RPG bits get in the way of the platforming. I'm sure that in the years to come, it won't be considered a Wii classic, but it's not bad for the first Wii game I've bought in seven months, and it'll keep me going until Metroid.

im on chapter 1-2 lol i know started today and i bought it today but on the plus side i got 19 wii games :yay:

Just completed the game. It took me 22 hours. You can continue to play after the final boss, thankfully.

How many Pixl are there? I have 11 including Tippi, but the bartender says there are 12.

Is this really a spoiler? I started on Pit of 100 Trials earlier. With my high level and bunch of good healing items I got all the way down to floor 100 and died. Yay!

Im just about to start Chapter 5 so im basically half way through the game now and my game time is 6:17, looks like this could be quite short :( Hopefully the last section of the game is longer than the 1st. Saying that I see there are 200 odd cards to collect so that will keep me busy for a while.

Im just about to start Chapter 5 so im basically half way through the game now and my game time is 6:17, looks like this could be quite short :( Hopefully the last section of the game is longer than the 1st. Saying that I see there are 200 odd cards to collect so that will keep me busy for a while.

Woah your going through that fast. I've played it for 5 hours 11 min and I just found the 3rd stone pillar letting me start chapter 3...

he wants to get back to collecting his achivement points ;) hehe j/k

on 3-1 now couldnt play much yesterday as was out most of the day...and was out stright after i got back with the game on friday.

f1 is bout to start so will play through a bit of it then

loving game so far

wonder what this glitch is...I don't wanna look back incase anything is spoiled by it...only on 1-2, was gonna play it loads today, but afternoon of sport at the moment!

I read about that glitch, but it never happened to me. I've just got my 4th heart piece. I loved that whole chapter.

oh thats what it was

If you mean the glitch then that's not it, cause that isn't a glith :heh:

Glith is on Chapter 2 in the mansion you'll know if you have it if you've passed there.

I've been playing Paper Mario on the Virtual Console and it's made me really want this game, but it'll have to wait until Christmas.

Just finished Chapter 3, good chapter there with the Geeky thing. Also I sene a poster of the two ghosts from the N64 Paper Mario. It's terrible I can't remember there names.

I know it's like Boo anyway...

Noticed these in the background on Chapter 3-4, and thought they were very sweet.

A poster of the ghost's (butler and posh woman) from the first Paper Mario, and a N64, NES, SNES and Virtual Boy on a shelf.

Edit : lol answer's Shadow's post in a way :heh: