NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

NGamer sucks at reviewing games. Otherwise a good magazine, but I haven't got mine yet, so what score did they give?

So, anyone got this yet? Obviously this question is aimed at the small number of people here who work in games retail and may have got it early. Bioshock came into my workplace on the Monday of the week it was released so I have my fingers and toes all crossed in the hopes that SPM arrives tomorrow.

Waiting these last days is going to suck!

Competely forgot this was coming out and now have no money to buy it, Oh Well, Worms is too much fun! :)

I'l just get this in October.

I've been waiting for this game ever since it was moved to the Wii, and have been angrily waiting for it since April.

5 and a half months delays are *so* European, it's the height of fashion in Paris I hear.

Been waiting for this game since... since... well, it seems like forever. Ordered it the same day i ordered Tiger Woods 08, so it almost completely went out of my mind since that arrived. Now that i've I checked the boards and rememebered its out this friday - this will be a long, long week.

My girlfriend is moving house this weekend so I'm driving down to London on Fridat until late monday - argh!! bad timing. And now she wants to take a small ferry cruise to Brugges on Tuesday til Friday!!

i havent heard much of this game, does it still has the rpg elements?

yeah it still has some of them, but the combat system has been taken out and replaced by tradition platform style killing, with the odd bit of remote waggling for bonus points, you get experience points and there are also the pixls that give you abilities...

i havent heard much of this game, does it still has the rpg elements?

It's more of an RPG than a platformer, according to reviews.

They've ditched the turn based combat, it's now more traditional mario head stomping stuff but there's still power ups, xp and all that jazz.

It's a platformer with RPG-elements. Or an RPG with platforming elements. Or an RPG-platformer. Or a platform-RPG?

Hell, it's fun. :wink:

It's a platformer with RPG-elements. Or an RPG with platforming elements. Or an RPG-platformer. Or a platform-RPG?

Hell, it's fun. :wink:

a platformer with RPG and puzzle elements I'd say...

Yeah, it's not an RPG with a bit of platforming. From what I hear it's about 80% platforming, 20% RPG. That's not all seperated out of course, it's a platformer with RPG elements throughout.

Yeah, it's not an RPG with a bit of platforming. From what I hear it's about 80% platforming, 20% RPG. That's not all seperated out of course, it's a platformer with RPG elements throughout.

Just to be pedantic, I'd say its more like 75%/25% just because there are a lot of menus, like the constant swapping between characters and calling on power ups and items.

I think its 75.234%/24.766% because of the Wii Remote... or something.

My order at shopto.net is now processing! There's a possibility i could have this by wednesday!

From what I read, it's more of an RPG than a platformer. The only RPG-characteristic that it dropped was the turn-based combat. Which is awesome because I hate turn-based combat. I don't mind all the other RPG things, but turn-based combat I just cannot tolerate. It's stupid.

Ok, ordering it now from choicesuk, is there any discount coupon now? or a better place to buy? (considering postage and all)

Posted a thread about this is For sale thread.Site has this in stock and will dispatch it tomorrow so you will get it on Wednesday (For UK) and Free P&P and £29.99.

Enjoy