NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

I'd always assumed that the dimension switching would get boring quickly, as it seemed that if you ever got stuck, a quick switch would reveal another path. That CVG preview has certainly upped my level of anticipation, though. Hope we do get it next month!
Yeah I'm really hoping it's an April release too. I’ll be annoyed if NoE decided to hold it back until winter and we end up getting this and Super Mario Galaxy at roughly the same time. :shakehead

*EDIT*

I've just been watching the vids over on the Japanese site:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/r8pj/scoop/index.html

The 3rd one where Mario gets the invincibility star is amazing!

Yeah it's alright. FAAAAR too long-winded though.

Hopefully we won't have to watch a 10 second cutscene every time we get an invincibility star.

Yeah it's alright. FAAAAR too long-winded though.

Hopefully we won't have to watch a 10 second cutscene every time we get an invincibility star.

I totally wasn't expecting you to bitch. Totally.

I totally wasn't expecting you to bitch at my bitching.

Totally. :P

Saw a small vid on IGN (At work..sweet!) and....wow...this looks seriously freaking hot shit!!!

This game is definitely one of my most anticipated games at the moment. I love the Paper Mario style and the game just looks brilliant. I am probably looking forward to this more than Galaxy at the minute, but that could be just because I haven't seen Mario's new 3D adventure in so long and really need to see more of it!

i'm hyping this. I can't believe nobody thought of this idea before. Excellent graphics too

with all the recent positive previews this has just shot to the top of my most wanted list especially with one of my fave developers at the help Intelligent Systems.

I loved Advance Wars DS, Fire Emblem GC, Metroid Fusion GBA, and Mario Kart DS.

inelligent systems are better developers than nintendo themselves. The best games ever were made by them.

What other games have Intelligent Systems made? They made Warioware - Smooth Moves and I loved that. I may have to look out for some more games by them.

inelligent systems are better developers than nintendo themselves. The best games ever were made by them.

Intelligent Systems are Nintendo fool. Before it was formed it was R&D1 before the whole division of teams thing.

Intelligent Systems are Nintendo fool. Before it was formed it was R&D1 before the whole division of teams thing.

Indeed, here is full list of IS developed games:

Advance Wars

Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Alleyway

Battle Clash

Cubivore

Devil World

Donkey Kong

Dr. Mario & Puzzle League

Duck Hunt

Famicom Wars

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem Gaiden

Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi

Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi

Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

Galactic Pinball

Game Boy Wars

Golf

Gyromite

Hogan's Alley

Kid Icarus

Mario Bros.

Mario Kart Super Circuit

Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

Metroid

Metroid Fusion

Metroid II: Return of Samus

Metroid: Zero Mission

Nintendo Puzzle Collection

Panel de Pon

Paper Mario

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Pokemon Puzzle League

Rhythm Tengoku

Soccer

Stack-Up

Super Famicom Wars

Super Metroid

Super Paper Mario

Tennis

Tetris Attack

WarioWare Smooth Moves

WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$

WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$

WarioWare: Touched!

WarioWare: Twisted!

Wild Gunman

see the list has the best games ever. Fire emblem,advanced wars hell even super metroid

see the list has the best games ever. Fire emblem,advanced wars hell even super metroid

You're missing the point, they are Nintendo, they're not 2nd party like Retro.

Indeed, here is full list of IS developed games:

(...)

Cubivore

(...)

I thought Cubivore was done by Saru Brunei not Inteligent Systems.

I'm almost 100% sure.

I thought Cubivore was done by Saru Brunei not Inteligent Systems.

This list is from Wikipedia, so it can be little faulty.

You're missing the point, they are Nintendo, they're not 2nd party like Retro.

hmmm.. I think he was trying to be funny.. or trying to ignore that he made a "fool" of himself.. i hate it when people can't be serious around here

Im just playing Thousand year door again and it's so f****** great... now I don't see what Mario sees in Peach.. imagine beeing married to her and you'd have to go rescue her every other day... NOW Toadette thats another matter

she's one hot potato.. I want to have her children right now.. she's not dressed up like a s*** and I bet she's great at cooking and getting beer from the fridge.. now Peach couldnt do that without getting kidnapped at least 5 times

This list is from Wikipedia, so it can be little faulty.
Shame it isn't Inteligent Systems though, I'd surely like to see more games from Saru Brunei.
now I don't see what Mario sees in Peach.. imagine beeing married to her and you'd have to go rescue her every other day...
Isn't it obvious? The fat plumber just wants the bitch's money. :heh:

hmmm.. I think he was trying to be funny.. or trying to ignore that he made a "fool" of himself.. i hate it when people can't be serious around here

Im just playing Thousand year door again and it's so f****** great... now I don't see what Mario sees in Peach.. imagine beeing married to her and you'd have to go rescue her every other day... NOW Toadette thats another matter

she's one hot potato.. I want to have her children right now.. she's not dressed up like a s*** and I bet she's great at cooking and getting beer from the fridge.. now Peach couldnt do that without getting kidnapped at least 5 times

oh....er(ten cl)

Shame it isn't Inteligent Systems though, I'd surely like to see more games from Saru Brunei.Isn't it obvious? The fat plumber just wants the bitch's money. :heh:

But he's a commie.

But he's a commie.

he always helps people

he never puts his own safty first

he should be living in a huge mansion with all the coins he has collected

i bet he uses words like solidarity and "free healthcare".. he's quite happy beeing a "simple" plumber

by god your right.. communist bastard.. then he's probably in to free love as well...

i'm hyping this. I can't believe nobody thought of this idea before. Excellent graphics too

The graphics look great as they are something interesting rather than trying to out-do the PS3/360.