NEurope
Sarka

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Yeah there is a PAL version but be prepared to pay full price for it though. Its an amazing and deep game that every Cube and now Wii owner should try.

I really need to buy the GC version. Is there a PAL version?

Yes, I bought mine last year. I don't know where to find one now, though.

Yes, I bought mine last year. I don't know where to find one now, though.

The Don demands that you give me your copy. You will be rewarded. How? I don't know, I'll work on the details later.

I keep trying to find the GC version in pre-orderd areas of GameStation and GAME but can never find it.

Now I have turned to the internet to try and find one at a fair price :heh:

I keep trying to find the GC version in pre-orderd areas of GameStation and GAME but can never find it.

Now I have turned to the internet to try and find one at a fair price :heh:

Aw Shadow, I thought you would have got Path of Radiance back at the time. Track it down asap and get cracking- seeing as you love ToS you will adore the characters and story of this! Racism and political turmoil awaits!

Looks like it's very rare. Ebay has only two, with the lowest being 30 GBP.

Aw Shadow, I thought you would have got Path of Radiance back at the time. Track it down asap and get cracking- seeing as you love ToS you will adore the characters and story of this! Racism and political turmoil awaits!

When it got released I really wanted to get it but through the Cube era I couldn't afford all the games I wanted due to not getting a job near the ned of the Cubes life but now I can and this is a game I really want.

Looks like it's very rare. Ebay has only two, with the lowest being 30 GBP.

Yea I just checked that aswell, I thought they're would of been more than that though.

The Don demands that you give me your copy. You will be rewarded. How? I don't know, I'll work on the details later.

Noooooo...Not my PoR copy...

My precious...

Noooooo...Not my PoR copy...

My precious...

It's for the greater good.

The trick is to only buy EU versions. It seems it's always the US copys that are copied.

The copies are often Asian, but either way it's rare for the seller to even have european/mention it's a european copy. What with them being region free and all.

Ah, the gem that is POR huh? I saw a few copies last year around Summer time, when most stores were clearing their GC inventory to make place for Wii stuff.

I think it'd be a tough one to find now. It's not necessary to play the prequel to enjoy the sequel, though it enhances the enjoyment to see the return of the cast. Good luck finding one man.

Ah, the gem that is POR huh? I saw a few copies last year around Summer time, when most stores were clearing their GC inventory to make place for Wii stuff.

I think it'd be a tough one to find now. It's not necessary to play the prequel to enjoy the sequel, though it enhances the enjoyment to see the return of the cast. Good luck finding one man.

Although it is quite important to get used to the gameplay.

Padrinho, if you never played a Fire Emblem before, better start with one of them for the GBA. They're certainly easier to find.

Jonnas, give the damn game to the Don, or else we will hear him crying for the next three months :P

honestly where is this game

Supposedly March 14 in Europe. It popped up on the release list of one of Netherland's biggest retailers. Let's hope they're right.

Supposedly March 14 in Europe. It popped up on the release list of one of Netherland's biggest retailers. Let's hope they're right.

I want NoE to get their fingers out and start giving us solid release dates, its getting beyond a joke now not knowing when we are getting these games. I mean Battalion Wars comes out in a couple of weeks and I think after thats out we havent a clue when any other Nintendo games are going to arrive.

Although it is quite important to get used to the gameplay.

Padrinho, if you never played a Fire Emblem before, better start with one of them for the GBA. They're certainly easier to find.

VG+ has Sacred Stones for about 10 GBP.

I'm sure it's March here but after that as Hero stated, we have no idea when we'll next get a Nintendo game. Though I am expecting a release list soon from NoE.

The latest is that its down for a April 10th release in Oz.

What bearing does this have on us then? I guess at the very least it means a PAL version of the game will be available...

NoE's assests library has Radiant dawn listed as 14th March! I'll take that as confirmation thank you very much.

I just got Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance earlier this week and it has been a blast, I just can't put it down. I forgot how good the series really is. I own all three GBA releases (Yes, that does include the Japanese only Fuuin no Tsurugi), the original Famicom Fire Emblem, and now Path of Radiance.

When I finish this game up, I'm going to buy Radiant Dawn next. Especially since I'm worried it is going to be even harder to find than PoR....

The copies are often Asian, but either way it's rare for the seller to even have european/mention it's a european copy. What with them being region free and all.

Well most are US copies, either way, you can tell the difference for the EU.

You can tell by using the picture, and make sure it's one taken with an actual photo, duh:heh:

The EU Nintendo Seal oval rather than round.

NoE have confirmed the release date, which is indeed 14th March! Apparently it's going to retail for £36/€50. Which seems a bit odd.

Source