NEurope
Sarka

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

NoE have confirmed the release date, which is indeed 14th March! Apparently it's going to retail for £36/€50. Which seems a bit odd.

Source

FINALLY! :yay:

*Jonnas marks the day he's buying a Wii*

NoE have confirmed the release date, which is indeed 14th March! Apparently it's going to retail for £36/€50. Which seems a bit odd.

Source

At long last! I'll have to try and put the finishing touches on Zack and Wiki before this comes out, excellent news.

:yay:

I'm quite annoyed what they've done with the support conversations they were enjoyable in Path of Radiance.

Why? What did they do?

Why? What did they do?

I've heard they're a lot more generic. The gameplay effects are there, but the character development...not quite.

This was my biggest disappointment, but I'm sure the rest of the game willl make up for it.

Was that bug from the US verson ever fixed?

Was that bug from the US verson ever fixed?

They were supposed to offer replacement disks in December, but I'm not sure if it happened or not.

The week after my birthday, typical.

I'm sure some aunt or other will get me a gift voucher for GAME, so I guess I know what to use it on.

Source

Sweet only a month away.

Better than never I guess, but 13 months after Japan is unforgivable considering Microsoft managed to release huge RPG Lost Odyssey only two months after Japan.

I know I've asked this question before in this thread, but since I don't remember the answer 100% and am too lazy a bastard to go back and look for the answer, I'll just ask again:

I've never played a Fire Emblem game before. Will it be wise to get Radiant Dawn as my first game?

I know I've asked this question before in this thread, but since I don't remember the answer 100% and am too lazy a bastard to go back and look for the answer, I'll just ask again:

I've never played a Fire Emblem game before. Will it be wise to get Radiant Dawn as my first game?

Nope. This one seems to be quite hard and complex (much to the dismay of reviewers).

Try one of the GBA Fire Emblems. They're much more accessible.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is also good. Easy enough, and introduces you well to several FE features.

Nope. This one seems to be quite hard and complex (much to the dismay of reviewers).

Try one of the GBA Fire Emblems. They're much more accessible.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is also good. Easy enough, and introduces you well to several FE features.

Okay, I'll look into it. Thanks. :)

Somehow , I missed the news of the release date , and it's awesome that it is due so soon (relatively speaking) and is a definate must buy for me as I loved PoR.

Same day as Harvest Moon is supposedly due too so another expensive day then , I may even have to give NMH a miss as I am getting less excited about that as the days go by.

I am so getting this game.. It's one of my favourite series... I'd love to see an advanced ward on the wii though..Although im not sure it would work as well.Still i'd buy it:)

Just ordered mine on Amazon- its out in a week!!

Who else has theirs ordered then? Its time to get onto it if you haven't. :yay:

I've ordered it, did ages ago. But due to Freeloader I might not be able to get it next week anymore since i'm getting FL and 3 Wii games.

Damn timing :(

It's out on the 14th right? I'm still not able to order it from cdon.

Pre-ordered it today , along with Harvest Moon Magical Melody.

I still need to get around to pre-ordering Mario Kart Wii too , but I ALSO need to find the funds for the freeloader which has been ordered , then I want to import a couple of games as well.

Time to pull a job at a bank.

pre-ordered mine at Gameplay. I was gonna pre-order at GAME but it was cheaper at Gameplay, now I find GAME has reduced it to the same price (£29.99). So I was debating canceling at Gameplay and ordering at GAME but I can't be bothered. I paid for 1st class so as long as I get it Thursday I don't care.

I'm not getting this for now. Due to getting Wii games from America and me wanting to get and complete the first one so the story doesn't get ruined, i'm holding off for now. I'l hopefully get it in April/May sometime. There's no way i'm missing out in this.

i bought fire emblem on cube last week for a pricly sum of £35 :s

i was near the end and i find all my gamecube saves were some how deleted :( its too late to complete it now in time

i hope the story is not a spoiler, hoping for a fresh start story

Gameplay have sent my copy. Can't wait for the game.

What? They haven't sent mine yet :(

@yesteryeargames: Radiant Dawn continues the story after PoR.

GAME have sent mine out aswell but if my Smash Bros arrives then im afraid this will have to take a back seat.

i bought fire emblem on cube last week for a pricly sum of £35 :s

i was near the end and i find all my gamecube saves were some how deleted :( its too late to complete it now in time

i hope the story is not a spoiler, hoping for a fresh start story

The story in RD is a direct sequel to PoR.

Where were you? I can just tell you the rest of the ending.