NEurope
Sarka

Disaster: Day of Crisis

I'm seeing too much of the game for my liking. I'm definitely getting it, it looks brilliant! I refuse to watch the second of those videos!!!

If Nintendo showed this game off at E3 there wouldn't have been the hoopla!!!!

The second video was incredibly epic. I need this game.

Don't say that :) Didn't you read the post where I said I DIDN'T want to watch the second one. Don't make it hard for me :D

The second video was incredibly epic. I need this game.

The second video is the one that sold me the game to me. :D

The second video is the one that sold me the game to me. :D

STOP IT!!!!! :)

At least I'm already sold and whatever is in that video I will witness when I play the game and thus have a sense of wonder and enjoyment you guys will never have!!!!

Those videos were really cool, especially the SECOND ONE, it was super epic I might just savour it AGAIN!

STOP IT!!!!! :)

At least I'm already sold and whatever is in that video I will witness when I play the game and thus have a sense of wonder and enjoyment you guys will never have!!!!

Ok i see what you mean Dazzybee.

The footage is the same one were you dont press anything at the start of the game.

I sure am happy I saw the SECOND video. I think my life would be incomplete without it...

I had a word with the editor. He saw the second video and gave it the following:

10 - 10 - 10 - 10 -- 40/40

I second everyone here. Those videos (especially the second one) makes me want to buy the game, even if I feel it will be very short.:heh:

Don't say that :) Didn't you read the post where I said I DIDN'T want to watch the second one. Don't make it hard for me :D

Its not like there are really any spoilers in it besides the stuff that's already been revealed.

nothing lol.

This game looks a whole lot sweeter than released screens. Maybe this game has more meat than i initially thought. Whatever it's gonna be, I'll get this one at launch. Cant imagine we're getting it next month! :o

OH MY GOD THE SECOND VIDEO IS BETTER THAN JESUS!

Sorry, Dazzy. :heh:

So...I guess Nintendo have nooo games to release this year, right? E3 said so.

The second video feels like a trailer for a Hollywood action movie and has just as many spoilers in it as you'd get in one of those. Just gives you an idea of storyline and characters backgrounds.

Can't wait till next month now.

Finally managed to check in on those vids and they are looking pretty bloody good so I think my pre-order will be going in soon.

The only negative , when watching the videos I kept being reminded of the godawful experience I had with Alone In The Dark (honestly don't know why , and yes I am aware that they look far far better) , so thank god we are dealing with Nintendo here and not bleeding Atari.

Saw the second video:

Hum... don't know how to tell you this, but the video was cheesy and it sucked

(Glasses shattering) Just kidding xD