NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

12:17 am - We're sitting in the Kodak theater waiting for the press corps, VIPs, and assorted industry folk to file in, ever so slowly. Pictochat sessions are starting to fill up as people take their seats and whip out their portables. The announcer just told us to turn off all wireless and bluetooth devices before the presentation begins -- could that be so that our bluetooth doesn't interfere with the Wii's wireless capabilities? Sounds like a hint to us.

I will paste the Joystiq feeds into here for anyone who can't be arsed.

Please go easy on the images folks, unless it is like of something rad.

I have a full pack of doritos and a 6 pack of fantas, feel like a 10 year old! is this normal!!!

Latest from Joystiq:

12:15 am - We're all seated and situated. The theater is huge with three mezzanines. Couple thousand seats, perhaps.

12:17 am - We're sitting in the Kodak theater waiting for the press corps, VIPs, and assorted industry folk to file in, ever so slowly. Pictochat sessions are starting to fill up as people take their seats and whip out their portables. The announcer just told us to turn off all wireless and bluetooth devices before the presentation begins -- could that be so that our bluetooth doesn't interfere with the Wii's wireless capabilities? Sounds like a hint to us.

to those having problems with the gamespot feed loading and just showing black - just leave it to it, it took a while for mine to start working too but it did eventually. Maybe try clicking 'change media settings' and checking they're correct.

once it starts im staying off revo-europe in case i miss something!! be straight back on after tho!!

What's with this music? Ha ha!

Well we've waited bloody ages for this moment to come and it's nearly upon us! I wonder what this other secret is going to be? Can't wait to see what Wii games they show.

i got a copy of computer active to eat away the time, 10 minutes! got a pint of water and im gonna get some more stuff....now

got meslf an apple, and a galaxy bar, but ate that...i was hungry

Thanks for the link Jimmy.

*Gets a beer*

hey pass one over here too:yay: (takes sipp of beer but due to lack of sleep I get a killer BUZZ immediatly:o .)

lol me too my legs are shaking BIG TIME!

What yall munching on while u watching?

I have Coke, its spilling down the side of me face LOL

Rice Krispie square and two boxes of raisens....don't ask. :D

waiting for dinner, but definately eating it in front of computer! :laughing:

Hmmmm, should i watch the nintendo conference or neighbours?

hehe 6 mins to go

12:21 am - So the crew is split into two levels of the theater -- we've got our writers up top and the photogs down below, right friggin' next to the stage. The folks in the nosebleed section seem ok with their lot. Many are sitting silently, pensively almost. Or it could just be that the coffee hasn't kicked in. On the speakers, hip clubby trance music. If Sony's pre-conference music was high school dance, this is college rave.

9tendo i'll do it dude.

Expect a 5-10 delay guys.

ive got the arctic monkeys to keep me busy although this music is gettin temtpin.

Expect a 5-10 delay guys.

i expect up to a 20 min delay....:hmm:

Oh? Nice looks like it wont be late like Sony's then =D I better go take a washroom break and grab a drink now then =D

lol me too my legs are shaking BIG TIME!

What yall munching on while u watching?

I have Coke, its spilling down the side of me face LOL

Hula Hoops ftw.

6mins btw, if theres no delay.

Same here, Man Im sweating and I cant stop shaking the excitement is too much!

"Pictochat sessions are starting to fill up as people take their seats and whip out their portables." hehe =)=)=)

Rice Krispie square and two boxes of raisens....don't ask. :D

weird I haven't even gotten any breakfast, I don't want to miss anything:nono:

hey pass one over here too:yay: (takes sipp of beer but due to lack of sleep I get a killer BUZZ immediatly:o .)

LOL. I think I'm already drunk. On hype alone.