NEurope
elitemario

OMG Sony did it

They really did it... I never belived they dared...

They copyed the FHC... fuck em

The small respect I had for Sony just vaporized right now.

They stole Nintendo´s idea and called it their innovation.

I´m calling it: FUCK SONY!

*Sigh*

why oh why sony.

But it looks like crap :) dosen't look nearly as good as the FHC

Nintendo knew this would happen...

Its not the same thing though, the Wii-mote is more advanced, and can be used in a lot more ways.

They also did a dodgy job of it. Did you see how hard a time that guy was having controlling the game? He couldn't even land it. All they really have in that controller is a souped up tilt sensor. Also, because it's self contained, it's can't determine where it is in a space, only the movements inside it. Plus, you need 2 hands to use it. Did anyone see how tricky that was for that guy demoing it? I really am not worried about this at all. The FHC will give full 3D spacial control, and it will be freer and easier to use, because it frees your hands up. Also, LOL Sony couldn't come up with a decent next gen controller design HAHA!!

I feel physically sick!, I can't believe they actually did it. I had a feeling that they would... but to see it actually happen I can't believe it. Nintendo have to fight back in a law suit, they have no choice now.

If it's any consolation Warhark seemed to handle terribly and it doesn't mention any sort of 3D motion detection for the controller, it only mentions tilting and pulling the controller up and down.

I'm sure that Nintendo knew Sony were going to do this. They've probably got something up their sleeves... I hope :cry:

They also did a dodgy job of it. Did you see how hard a time that guy was having controlling the game? He couldn't even land it. All they really have in that controller is a souped up tilt sensor. Also, because it's self contained, it's can't determine where it is in a space, only the movements inside it. Plus, you need 2 hands to use it. Did anyone see how tricky that was for that guy demoing it? I really am not worried about this at all. The FHC will give full 3D spacial control, and it will be freer and easier to use, because it frees your hands up. Also, LOL Sony couldn't come up with a decent next gen controller design HAHA!!

Yes, he did look like a.. how do I say this in a nice way... Mentally handicapped.. but of course that is the Sony employee standard I gues...

Hal_9Million is right.

They had to take this very person to control the game, one who was used to it and even practiced it. Even though, he wasn't able to do it right.

Also note that from all the games they showed, only one was using this gimmick. They clearly made it at the last minute, a couple of weeks ago they said ?

It can do only a third of the things the FHC does, and does it poorly.

Before the show, people were saying they could not see Sony do it, because everyone would know the kind of leecher they are. It's not the first time they do it, let's hope it's the last.

________

Medical Marijuana Card

Edited by Philoss

Not only has Sony proven Nintendo is on to something by copying, but now people will need to take out a mortgage to buy one.

It seems to work more like the 'Kirby Tilt' function on the GBA games.

Things to do later today:

1. Make a gif where that idiot waves around with the controller.

2. Change the audio of the speeches with Hitlers speech.

3. Burn some Sony marked stuff.

OMFG... I'm speechless... How could they..?

Someone post that pic with a Sony's black "Wiimote" in it and a text: "What Nintendo creates, we take. Sony." Or something like that. Then there's also text: "We stole analog controller, We stole rumble pak etc etc."

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

FU*K Sony! Die Kutaragi. You are a big fu*king bas*ard. If the biggest "innovation" in your "all new console" is again a rip-off from a competitor like many times before then DIE AND BURN IN HELL!

The dualeshock3 looks like the better controller overall at least I can play real games with it before i opt for the gimmicky side of things, well done sony!

I found the fu*king picture I was looking for earlier...

sonysteals5dq.jpg

Imagine, I was laughing at this one when I saw it for the first time almost a year ago. FU*K OFF FONY!

The dualeshock3 looks like the better controller overall at least I can play real games with it before i opt for the gimmicky side of things, well done sony!

Do you know what is the shell? I bet you don't. Crawl back to the hole where you came from f*g.

Hey look, a Sony fanboy. Can I ask you a question? Doesnt it make you feel dirty to support a comapny that has absolutely no ethics. If someone ripped off Mozart they'd be lynched and so should Sony.

I just think Sony have the better product overall for the people that can afford it.

i.e not like the people who have just offended me, what are you 12?

PS: Mozart is overrated

I just think Sony has copied better product overall for the people that can afford it.

You are so right with that one. And yes, there are 12 angry players ready to smack your face. Just get lost.

sonysteals5dq.jpg

When I showed that picture to my 21 year old brother he laughed for a while, but then he got real serious and said: "You know that is whats gonna happen, right?" I didn't really see what he meant since I had forgotten the fact that Sony are bastards who steal and they have always been this way. My bro was 100% correct on this one (like alwayss :heh: ).

F**k sony

I just think Sony have the better product overall for the people that can afford it.

I can also afford wiping my ass with £100 everytime I go to the bathroom, but I prefer buying toilet paper and saving some cash... If you see my weird point.

Ha ha, Sony's marketing idea with PS3 seems to be pissing on the customer's eye real good...

What else does that great rip-off motion-sensing system bring out? No Rumble effects at all!? Ha ha, Dual "Shock" my ass!

With the cheaper, 20Gb 499€ priced set you WON'T get:

-WiFi

-HDMI

-Memory Card Reader/port

What does this mean? No WiFi = No netplay? No HDMI = No HD-picture in movies?

So basically you are forced to get the more expensive version, the one with 599€ price tag. 600€ for a fu*king game console!? Fony, you are doomed and I'll be swinging my Wii on your grave and peeing all over the place. F U!

Presenting the sony brick, nintendo wasn't the only company sony copied they store the size and weight of the xbox and then some. 5kg.

sonybrick.gif