NEurope
Charlie

Final Fantasy XIII

So much better with eng subs, cheers

You don't like the English version voices?

Na its not that, I actually wrote my comment before you but I didn't post it until after you. I meant basically that I enjoyed the trailer before, but now its in english its even better but I still prefer the subs.

Not that I'm an expert in Japanese nor do I hate the voice acting but I like translations to be as close to the original as possible and it just feels that the subtitled version is (I don't even know if I'm right). There isn't a big difference, its just me being picky.

Edited by Sooj

New scans:

- Sazh's summon is Brunhild, element is fire (duh).

- The female character in the new trailer is Oerba Yun Fang. She uses a spear.

- Fang's summon is Bahamut, she is a L'Cie who helps Sanctum.

- Fang's voice actress is Mabuki Andou, best known for her role as Balsa in Moribito.

67073723.th.jpg132la.th.jpg

US and Europe release date!

Leona Lewis's new song My Hands becoming the games theme song and for U.S. and EU release date is 9th March 2010.

fuck off I don't Leona Lewis in my games! As for the release date...hmmm march just keeps getting busier and busier.

Whilst I've never felt a desire to buy/listen to any of Leona Lewis' music, seeing as we'd no doubt be getting a terminally cheesy j-pop song otherwise I can't say I'm too put out.

You do have a point, Aimless.

But, still, it's just some bint who won a televised karaoke contest. That to me, is worse than a cheesy J-Pop song most likely performed by a band who had to actually work to get a record deal.

Why? It's not like she can't sing.

True she can sing and perhaps is the best thing to come out of all these singing contest shows...

Finally, the one game I have been wanting to play for ages is now about to come out.

looking forward to the cheesyness, the shittiest love story and of course, how hard and serious Kitase and Nomura are going to try and make the story so sad and shit.

Wonder if it it can out perform FFVIII and FFX in the lol department for me.

Whilst I'm still not too fond of the battle system I want this game.

Choccobos have lives? 3 lives?

Yeah the battle system and story are equally cornball (so far). I was all set to NOT get this until i got $40 worth of Amazon credit just for buying MW2.

Basically Activision and Amazon unwittingly forced my hand.

Can't say I'm fussed on that boxart. I always liked the simplicity of the white cover + game title + individual logo for each FF game.

Famitsu gave it a 39/40

Know what it was marked down for?