NEurope
Charlie

Final Fantasy XIII

Maybe if you get real lucky Leona Lewis will descend from the skies above and grant you a signed copy.

Maybe if you get real lucky Leona Lewis will descend from the skies above and grant you a signed copy.

I can imagine that, actually.

"Enjoy this CD-ROM, the graphics are insane!"

Just played the first 20 mins of the game and its great. I was thinking of canceling my preorder but im keeping it now. Cant wait, Hope GAME ships my copy early

GAME started the processing of the orders today, whether they will be sent early is another matter. If they do get sent out tomorrow then surely it will arrive on Monday, right?

*tries not to get hyped*

You can get this from the Hut for about £31 with PLAY10 or X10 coupon codes. The page says delivery on 09 March.

GAME started the processing of the orders today, whether they will be sent early is another matter. If they do get sent out tomorrow then surely it will arrive on Monday, right?

*tries not to get hyped*

Hoping they send them out today or tomorrow for Monday arrival, would be nice.

I've been seeing alot of ads for this game on TV the thing is they're saying its on Xbox 360, no real mention of the PS3 version...whats the big deal with that anyway?

I've been seeing alot of ads for this game on TV the thing is they're saying its on Xbox 360, no real mention of the PS3 version...whats the big deal with that anyway?

Co-marketing. Microsoft cover some of the advertising budget — millions are spent on bigger games — and in return their console gets pride of place on the telly.

I can see it doing better on PS3 anyway, but you never know.

My order was dispatched....hell fecking yeah!

Should be here by Saturday or Monday ^__^

Edited by martinist

It says my order is being packed/processed so it will probably be arrive on Monday.

I've just ordered this; really shouldn't have. I hope there's more interaction between characters than there was in XII, as it didn't feel like a Final Fantasy. Cheesy emotional dramatics like in FFX, please. Harharharharharharhar, Tidus.

I think you'll be well covered there.

Some evil direct debits appeared on the horizon to thwart my purchase of this, so I'm going to have to put my faith in LoveFilm. The rental service who still haven't seen fit to send me Heavy Rain.

In other news, the review embargo for this ends in 30 minutes. Expect a deluge, and a Digital Foundry face-off.

I will get this, just not for the current retail price, XII has made me especially cautious about the future Final Fantasy games. I'll get it when it gets to around £20

Went down to Game today to look for Picross 3D. They already got the LE of FFXIII for both consoles laying on the desk behind the shop clerk for everyone to see. Tried asking for an early copy but nope >_>

Lol, Edge 5.

Oh man wow... I need to read this.

I was tempted for this after reading the eurogamer review.

I wouldn't be put off. They commonly go against what everyone else actually thinks anyway.

My copy has been dispatched - hopefully playing it soon then!

Lol, Edge 5.

haha not surprised to be honest me and my friends were talking about it before I guessed 6.

LOL at the Edge review. Unsurprising considering what I've hear people who've completed it have had to say about it.

I know Edge have only gave it 5 but I bet it's not as bad as they make out and they do like to take the high ground and be controversial. It doesn't sound like a classic either but I've read enough positive reviews to make me buy this. With it being dispatched today I live in hope of receiving it tomorrow :D

They were doing the walkthrough guide at SquEx and saying all the maps were just one long line, old news now but at the time it was amusing to hear.

I think Edge should have a review score and then a moderated score. Like Edge gave Gears of War 2 a 9/10 (even though they gave the first a 8/10 and they go on about how they love originality) but a moderated score would be maybe a 7/10, kind of like how exams are marked.

Just a thought.

Its weird, the mixed opinions on this game seem to have been whats got me interested. The fact that it seems more linear actually appeals to me as well, I tend to play RPGs more for the story than messing about going around towns etc so it wont bother me at all that I know exactly where I have to go. May have to put an order in today...